Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

If you drop BB, you are not a BB fan.

You disgust me, you fakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Xinkai Like Trolling:D
    Heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

:p I still play blazblue. its the only game i would ever practice when i got the time. so meh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

BB has been dead up north for a good while now, hopefully CS2 revives it and gets the decent players at it again.

I don't care much for MvC3 at all but I'll probably try to learn a bit and limp along behind the pack for a while like I did with SF4 just because nobody's playing anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

To be honest everybody saw marvel cutting into BB ages ago even i did.
    But it will lose its appeal when cs2 drops and i recognise what voa was saying about playing a game with a larger scene but the most popular game isnt always the best one:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

To be honest everybody saw marvel cutting into BB ages ago even i did.
    But it will lose its appeal when cs2 drops and i recognise what voa was saying about playing a game with a larger scene but the most popular game isnt always the best one:D

Street Fighter 4 syndrome lol

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Havent been playing much lately, not due to MvC3, but mostly just because I've been playing other random games and practising for my theory test on tomorrow. Wouldnt mind a few games sometime on xbox live, only I need to use up a trial or two to achieve that, no money and my year ended a few weeks back.

March is nearly over does anybody know if anymore details of cs2 are doing the rounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Dime101

Haku-men/Arakune are the only reason I play Blazblue.

Great characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭goodjay

March is nearly over does anybody know if anymore details of cs2 are doing the rounds?

is this still not out here?asked in few shops said they didnt even have release date.its def out in uk.on amazon very cheep.special adition too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

goodjay wrote: »
    is this still not out here?asked in few shops said they didnt even have release date.its def out in uk.on amazon very cheep.special adition too.

Are you sure you're not mixing up Continuum Shift and Continuum Shift 2?
    CS2 is a slightly updated/rebalanced version of CS that was released in arcades last year mainly to update the roster to include all the DLC characters,

Sairus wrote: »
    Are you sure you're not mixing up Continuum Shift and Continuum Shift 2?
    CS2 is a slightly updated/rebalanced version of CS that was released in arcades last year mainly to update the roster to include all the DLC characters,

ya sorry you right,me seriously confused.this game seems to moves along fast.So is CS released in ireland on 360,iv had no look in stores.CS2 is a arcade update of the console ver?does that mean the console ver could be upgraded in future to CS2?thanks 4 all ur replies by the way,much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Should be able to find CS itself in HMV for about 17 - 18 euro still, or order it online from Zaavi for the Limited Edition for about the same price really if they still have it.

It's likely it will be a downloadable patch. :P

yep some gud deals for this online.not looking good dou for future releases , as it seems the limited edition is still easy available after this lent of time.:eek:

There's an interview with the head honchos from BB over at Play Magazine
    There's some mildly interesting tidbits in it, like how they mention making loads of money off DLC, but everyone was angry at them for it.
    I also thought this was pretty interesting:
    The limitations of downloadable content – for instance Microsoft’s is 2GB – meant we had to abandon a plan to sell the game with only four characters at a relatively small price and then sell the additional characters separately. That’s something I planned that didn’t materialise, but it’s something that I still hope to be able to do sometime.

Uh. No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

What a delightful April Fools.

Voa wrote: »
    What a delightful April Fools.

Shush :pac:

I really like the way the charcters emblem appears at the start of a distortion :)

Sairus wrote: »
    There's an interview with the head honchos from BB over at Play Magazine
    There's some mildly interesting tidbits in it, like how they mention making loads of money off DLC, but everyone was angry at them for it.
    I also thought this was pretty interesting:

ant they maken anofe cash of DLC already?very interesting piece dou.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

one of my house mates just bought this game.

It looks very guilty-gear-y but it does have it;s own style.

I'm currently working out which character to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

one of my house mates just bought this game.

It looks very guilty-gear-y but it does have it;s own style.

I'm currently working out which character to use.

Not Tager. There are enough Tager players....

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Naphiel wrote: »
    Not Tager. There are enough Tager players....

Theres never enough Tager players. More tager the better :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Personally, I don't think Rachel sees enough play.

Nah, she gets played a lot. It's just that she's always blocking in a corner so you don't notice her actually taking part in matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭AllYourBass

Arakune or Bang Shishigami, I love snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'm gonna feel so weird playing Noel in BB:CS2

I have to agree with doom 100% if you could just pick george I would change my main but yeah rachel's bottom tier beatdowns are priceless:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

> Rachel player. :cool:
    Favourite characters to play are Rachel, Lambda and Ragna. Arakune, Jin and Hazama when I feel like changing things around a bit.

• Advertisement

Have any of you checked out the latest set from the bbvlog coopas godlike tager has been severley damaged by him playing MVC3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fUw1EFnps&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sM_1LZ1-44&feature=related

could voa be next?

Advertisement