Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    Hes dropped to sub really. im picking up the loli lulz platinum.
    Yeah I thought you were either going to go Platnium or Hazama:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

One of Mu's challenges now ends with a "Jumingp" 6D. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Oh god. Seriously. Im on SadX's side, it feels like our characters really did get the worst of the overhaul. If they just left Ragna's dash cancel alone, it might've been okay, but they've shortened the range of it, and the speed it looks like. Adding that to the increased pushback, that's pretty much the only reason I cant do his old bnb's. =[

Damn you Arc! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Noel makes it into Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos
    http://www.siliconera.com/2011/05/11/blazblue-star-noel-vermillion-is-in-queens-gate-spiral-chaos/

Now off with the lot of you to play your BB, GG, KoF, SC, Tekken crossover. Pay special attention to the special attacks where you use critical hits to blow the clothes off the opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I'm happy about my char :p but yeah trinity is good. Jin is good batman, only prob is the exacution of all the combos have gotten harder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

As a Rachel player I had nowhere to go but up.

Like I said, I'd be happier if the even just changed his combos to the newer ones with stricter timing, but actually did more damage. It seems like I have to relearn my character with new combos that require way more effort, to do even half the damage I used to. :[

Or vice-versa, I'd be happy to do the old combos that used to do 4k damage, but only be doing the same dmg as these new ones.

More effort than before, for less payout than before really, is how it seems.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be maining Ragna, just I didnt think he was going to get this much of a nerf. It's not as bad as CT Rachel to CS1 Rachel though, which is the only upside I can think of. :P

Im happy with that I will just go back to training mode and work out what needs doing:D
    Linoud man dont worry about it you will get use to the new rags overtime just watch videos of kaqn using him or hit up dustloop for some thoery fighter:D

Im happy with that I will just go back to training mode and work out what needs doing:D
    Linoud man dont worry about it you will get use to the new rags overtime just watch videos of kaqn using him or hit up dustloop for some thoery fighter:D

Kaqn is just too good, next to Buppa and tsujikawa. Every1 bnb has changed so its not just you Linoud :rolleyes:

chueytoo wrote: »
    Kaqn is just too good, next to Buppa and tsujikawa. Every1 bnb has changed so its not just you Linoud :rolleyes:

I know. :P But everyone's probably havent changed as drastically as Ragna's and Hazama's have.

• Advertisement

Triple dp loops are now my bnb, faster unfreeze time, slower start up on his best dp and my favourite less range on his only good poke.
    We are all feeling the squeeze man i bet even joe is shaking his head right now. Also tager needs more nerfs:p

Triple dp loops are now my bnb, faster unfreeze time, slower start up on his best dp and my favourite less range on his only good poke.
    We are all feeling the squeeze man i bet even joe is shaking his head right now. Also tager needs more nerfs:p

I am, I'm having some trouble with some of the challenges which I'm not liking, Just need mroe time with this new patch. But overall Is ay its better then Cs1

yeah Tager needs a nerf, his too good :p

I bet hes in the next wheel finals:D

chueytoo wrote: »
    I am, I'm having some trouble with some of the challenges which I'm not liking, Just need mroe time with this new patch. But overall Is ay its better then Cs1

yeah Tager needs a nerf, his too good :p

There aren't enough nerfs in the world. :pac:

oh tager how i love to hear you say gggggaaaaaaaaddgettoooooooooooooooooooo fiiiinggaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

oh tager how i love to hear you say gggggaaaaaaaaddgettoooooooooooooooooooo fiiiinggaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

that does 100 dmg now O___o just to troll. I'm so gonna win with that 1 day.

I eagerly await the day you know who you have to do it too?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

Linoud wrote: »
    I know. :P But everyone's probably havent changed as drastically as Ragna's and Hazama's have.
    Ummmmm

Oh yeah. They gave your character a tight leash. :P Oh well.
    I'm interested in seeing the next tournament. O_o; How far everyone's relearned the new stuff and whatnot.

Linoud wrote: »
    Oh yeah. They gave your character a tight leash. :P Oh well.
    I'm interested in seeing the next tournament. O_o; How far everyone's relearned the new stuff and whatnot.

6k-7.5 corner combos woooo got thos nearly down. working on midscreen corner carry combos which are tough >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    Hes dropped to sub really.
    These are lies and slander.
    I am too busy spinning stick and winning games.

Voa wrote: »

Voa whos gonna be the first person to get a gadgita finger kill? I challenege you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Voa wrote: »

Cause thats all Tager has for him now.

Also, lambda 2nd from bottom, lolz...

Xinkai wrote: »
    Cause thats all Tager has for him now.

Also, lambda 2nd from bottom, lolz...

Lambda 2nd from bottem where the fck did you read that? thought you were learning mu anyway :p

Some tier list that has Makoto as top (Joe you tierwhore)

They took everything I had learned away from Mu, so I dropped her =/

Platinum is my Alt-in-training now. Bitch has a Yaoi Paddle O_O

But yeah, no way is Lambda 2nd from bottom when she does minimum 3-4k combos off anything, EASILY.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There's no way a character that plays like Lambda could ever be lower than mid tier unless they give every character a universal way of getting in safely.

Swords come out WAAAYYY slow, and has like 15-16 recovery frames per sword, and a good few on startup too. 4DD has an obscene amount of startup. Still, as I said above, can't argue with 4k damage per combo.

Still no patch for PS3, I don't approve of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I haven't patched my copy yet. Will do so this weekend to try out new Noel stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

I think im dropping valkenhayn completely
    Just like how they took things away from mu they took everything away from me. his bnb's are equivlent to 1 frame links and they're silly. I have been destroyed. Thinking of learning Plat and maybe picking up someone else.

Advertisement