Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

They didn't seriously slow down sledge did they?

That's... that's just insane. :confused:

actually they didn't alsy 6a has armour now and you cna hold it down to to suck ppl in if they are magnatise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

PSN is back, so the patch and Platinum should be available for download now.

Wait, no it's not! :pac: Silly me! XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

I find that the 360 C is buffed a little. it surprisingly pulls in even before the super flash when you're magnatised. glorius

Also the challenges are useful. Alot of the rachel challenges have you doing a combo but then finishing them by setting out that pumpkin thing and when they recover they're inside the thunder rod things.

Also rachel needs more moe

Magical_Alucard.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Sairus wrote: »
    PSN is back, so the patch and Platinum should be available for download now.

Wait, no it's not! :pac: Silly me! XD

PSN IS back. Patch will hopefully follow soon.

The store says theres something new, meaning Platinum, yet you can't click in. This is mocking. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Just a remidner that the PSN being down or up doesn't affect the patching servers. The JP PS3 patch has been out for a while now. It's just Aksys/Zen being a bit useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Any tips for Tager getting in on Lambda? I used to use well-timed sledge b but since the update it comes out too slow. 2d is one option but if your opponant knows you're trying it they can stop you with a cccccc attack or something nastier. Also, 6c in air doesn't cover enough ground and leaves you really open to an air combo.
    It's pretty fustrating that I have all these lovely new combos learned off and I can't land them for 80% of the match because other player is being an asshole. Turtling until getting a spark bolt seems the only safe way so far :(

I do hate to hype myself...but

Just do what I do right, and not what I do wrong =3
    Also, ignore the commentary, they have no idea what they're talking about half the time :D

Vyze wrote: »
    Just a remidner that the PSN being down or up doesn't affect the patching servers. The JP PS3 patch has been out for a while now. It's just Aksys/Zen being a bit useless.

We're lying to ourselves to lessen the blow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Fletcher91

Patch is out now for users with the North American edition of the game. Dunno about European copies.

Hakumen is a hell of a lot harder to use now. That's probably a good thing, now I'll actually have to learn how to block.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

So, anyone know why the final of wheel of hype 5 suddenly got incredibly popular two days ago?

150 views, mainly from America.

Still no patch for European copies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Gotta love us sum BBCS2.... on 360!

Console War INITIATE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Xinkai wrote: »
    Gotta love us sum BBCS2.... on 360!

Console War INITIATE

Pretty much anyone who bought it on PS3 imported a US copy anyway, so it's no big deal really.

PS3 owners got the game six months or more earlier than 360 owners, but 360 owners got one patch and one piece of DLC earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

So, anyone know why the final of wheel of hype 5 suddenly got incredibly popular two days ago?

150 views, mainly from America.
    I did that. I nicely asked Jourdal hes well known for posting good high level japanese bb matches if he could favourite one of our videos to help boost our scene and thats the extra views im sure SSFIV and MVC vids are getting a little bit of a boost because of this too. If this is somehow a bad thing I apologise.

I did that. I nicely asked Jourdal hes well known for posting good high level japanese bb matches if he could favourite one of our videos to help boost our scene and thats the extra views im sure SSFIV and MVC vids are getting a little bit of a boost because of this too. If this is somehow a bad thing I apologise.

No it isn't at all, in fact thank you very much. I just don't like not knowing why things randomly get populr, but that's my problem not yours :)

oh cool but why wheel of whype 5 final? damn I got owned in that match lol but wow Jourdal fav really does boost views

Sorry Doom I will let you know in future dude.:D
    Chuey i picked that match in particular because it was recent and has some hype moments:D

Bang's DP with B is a lot harder to use in combos now.

I'm liking how Tsubaki is playing though. Think I might try her for a while.

Bang's DP with B is a lot harder to use in combos now.

I'm liking how Tsubaki is playing though. Think I might try her for a while.

:eek:

what happened to "practicing is cheating?"

:eek:

what happened to "practicing is cheating?"

I'm going to Evo!!!!!!

I'm going to Evo!!!!!!

Pick Honda!!!

• Advertisement

Actually sat down and practiced with Platinum in a long time there last night. She had GODLIKE damage!!! 4k in 7 hits ftw!!!

Actually sat down and practiced with Platinum in a long time there last night. She had GODLIKE damage!!! 4k in 7 hits ftw!!!
    In the corner. Which is what this game promotes. isnt she easy to block too? Fair enough she IS fun to play with though:pac:

Does anyone else not have CSII yet? Nope? Just me? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Naphiel wrote: »
    Does anyone else not have CSII yet? Nope? Just me? :pac:

Yo.

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    In the corner. Which is what this game promotes. isnt she easy to block too? Fair enough she IS fun to play with though:pac:

214B sends them to the corner, you can also rapid mid screen dash.

Voa wrote: »
    Yo.

At least I'm not suffering alone.

Started doing Challenge Mode. At first I hated it but now it's addictive. Hopefully this'll keep me busy till the patch arrives.

I dont have the patch either but MK is doing enough to stave off the boredom till then:pac:

I forgot that PSN is back up and I can play that online now. Time to start my two day trial.

This'll distract me till CSII is patched for sure.

214B sends them to the corner, you can also rapid mid screen dash.
    True but its easy to block since her range of attack outside b is weak. Also if you get miami circular blocked then you're basically in counter state the entire time. FATAL

• Advertisement

So just wondering has any1 gotten a full 100% cleared on anycharacter challenges in bbcs2?

Advertisement