Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I gave Noel's trial 10. Tbh I was more confused by the demonstration showing all the inputs then actually doing it :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

So, playing CS2 with Tager on my american copy.

Hate it. Hate it so much. I seriously doubt I'll be bothered to play in the BB tournament at this rate. I'll see if I come around at all by the 18th.

Also, finished the 10 Tager challenges, besides the broken one.

They're stupid and I hate them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

So the patch ruins Tager?
    I like it already.

Man, you know what? I'm giving out about tager a lot, maybe it's finally time to spend some lab time with Arakune. If I'm gonna sink time into the game, may as well get some lolz in.
    I mean, jeez, CH d, j.d, d is 100% curse...and D's an air unblockable...and his C is a good anti-air, it's also jump cancelable. Who knows, maybe I'll even learn how to instant air dash and pull off his best non-curse combos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I gave Noel's trial 10. Tbh I was more confused by the demonstration showing all the inputs then actually doing it :L

You finish all 10 of her cs2 trials???
    Voa wrote: »
    Man, you know what? I'm giving out about tager a lot, maybe it's finally time to spend some lab time with Arakune. If I'm gonna sink time into the game, may as well get some lolz in.
    I mean, jeez, CH d, j.d, d is 100% curse...and D's an air unblockable...and his C is a good anti-air, it's also jump cancelable. Who knows, maybe I'll even learn how to instant air dash and pull off his best non-curse combos.

Just switch like, go to haz or arakune. Don't say you don't change, what happen to hulk???

chueytoo wrote: »
    You finish all 10 of her cs2 trials???

Just switch like, go to haz or arakune. Don't say you don't change, what happen to hulk???

Nah I got as far as 6. Haven't really bothered since. I might try them again soon

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Haven't really touched the game much since CS2 came out and 24 Dragonslayers. Been playing other games to prepare for tournaments in em. Go Pokeymans.

Got to challenge 8 with Ragna on my initial tryout of CS2, haven't really gone back to try it since. Might do so later if I'm not busy. Working on my Ragna costume for most of tomorrow for the Expo next weekend. :P

How do you manage to make a sword?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me5EDNNAPUc
    I think I'll sit down and try some more challenges while listening to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Starting to win game with Platinum now!

7 Ranked in a row woo!!!

• Advertisement

Xinkai wrote: »
    Starting to win game with Platinum now!

7 Ranked in a row woo!!!

you still play blazblue ???

I wonder how jarvy ranga will turn out? on the other note hazama is storming through people in Japan :p Gonna have to say his the most played (different to the best char)

chueytoo wrote: »
    you still play blazblue ???

I wonder how jarvy ranga will turn out? on the other note hazama is storming through people in Japan :p Gonna have to say his the most played (different to the best char)

Who are you playing now? I assume Makoto/Noel

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Who are you playing now? I assume Makoto/Noel

noel and ragna really, kinda right now/ I still know how to play mak, But I don't pratice with her.

Infact I haven't pratice blazblue muhc just doing the trials. Can't for kof 13 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Aaaaand the PS3 now has the CS2 patch.

I didn't believe it until I started the download. It's finally here.

Makoto statue is coming out it seems. This'll be the design.

254038_363012984976_126073299976_1350138_4825346_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭goodjay

Sairus wrote: »
    Makoto statue is coming out it seems. This'll be the design.

Lookn gud so far.
    Maby they will get a few in the other realms ;) .add it to there huge halo and superman figure colection :D

Played abit of CS1 at the ZU stand at the London Expo on the weekend just past. Won some free swag. They didnt have CS2 patch or DLC characters on the console they were supplied, so some people might've been annoyed. But as a CS1 Ragna player, I had no complaints. :P Only came third.

Apparently some of the British lads over there heard of the Clash x Counter at least. Good to see we're starting to be heard of over here. :P

PSN store is back up and Platinum is there.
    Shame I spent all my money yesterday and have to wait until the weekend.

So anyone going to pick up one of these yokes?

10150544a.jpg

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10150544

Also, Blazblue Continuum Shift 2 Plus has been announced for the PSVita. It'll be a graphically perfect port of the arcade game and feature touch screen controls and online play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

ALL GLORY TO THE UNDERBOOB!!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

Anybody still playing this besides me?
    Anybody gonna attend the BB evo qualifiers?If so post a comment in the evo thread to make sure its not cancelled!
    Are many players going to BB at QCon?
    Cmon lads BB needs a kick up the hole.
    Lets do it:pac:

I'm still playing this! :P Not as often lately since I've been side-tracked by other things, but I played a good bit earlier. Trying to learn Stick, getting the hang of it thus far, just need to improve my execution/timing on combos with it, but it's going well.

Dont think I'll be able to make the BB Evo qualifiers now, need to save up for Qcon, which I WILL be at, and playing. :] Should be a great laugh, not sure if I'll be able to use stick proficiently as I'd like to by then, but we'll see! I can at least use it as well as I could use the pad earlier on, iunno if that is a good thing though, I was playing rubbish with the 360 pad. :P First time in awhile!

I was starting to get back into this and was getting to grips with Carl... then AE came out. Sorry guys, see ya later! :pac:

Had no time at all to play this because of exams and I've got so rusty.
    Don't quite fancy paying to get kicked around and I need what little money I have for the disk release of AE and Arcana Heart 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Naphiel wrote: »
    Don't quite fancy paying to get kicked around and I need what little money I have for the disk release of AE and Arcana Heart 3.

But CS2 is teh freez0rz. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'm still online on BB every chance I get, training for Q-Con, Defending champ and all that ;)

Adam add me on Xb... LOL

Nah if you have a 360 add me my GT Is "Yuuki Terumi"

Rachel, Jin and Hazama are probably my favourite characters, needless to say I love CSII. :p

Still need to get Platinum, the trolling potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

Sorry xink i only gots the ps3 if youre still playing start dragging your lazy ass to casuals:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

if youre still playing start dragging your lazy ass to casuals:D

Aye but then his rivals would get practice as well. ;)

Advertisement