Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

oh scavenger you scamp:D are you sticking with us or have all the glittery new fighting games hypnotized you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I've always been bit of jack of all trades, I play a wee bit of everything where I can.

Had very little experience with CS2 yet so I doubt I'll be down this Sat but I'll still be doing the rounds at the conventions since it's more casual, don't need to be in top form. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Xinkai wrote: »
    I'm still online on BB every chance I get, training for Q-Con, Defending champ and all that ;)

Adam add me on Xb... LOL

Nah if you have a 360 add me my GT Is "Yuuki Terumi"

Did you follow me on twitter and the unfollow me?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I'm still online on BB every chance I get, training for Q-Con, Defending champ and all that ;)

Adam add me on Xb... LOL

Nah if you have a 360 add me my GT Is "Yuuki Terumi"

Yeah champ of cons, nothing something to be proud of. Considering you pick nu in ct in nomcon against a girl who never played the game before.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

chueytoo wrote: »
    Yeah champ of cons, nothing something to be proud of. Considering you pick nu in ct in nomcon against a girl who never played the game before.

I can't control it!

DARK CHUEYTOO RISES

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Ah now, I dont think anyone would be that bad.. right? :o

Yeah, I was using stick for abit, but I still need to fully adjust. I can do better with the pad still it seems, but I find dashing alot easier on a stick, just need to work on my execution with it more to try get it to the same level as I had with a pad.

I still miss CS1 Ragna. ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Linoud wrote: »

CS2 Ragna still seems pretty beastly when you put him in the right hands.

Linoud wrote: »
    check out kaqn ragna videos linoud just see what he does with him might help you get to grips with the changes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 icat

hi, i am a new in dublin, where can i play bbcs in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Howya man. Generally there are casuals on every wednesday and saturday in the XGC on Liffey street in Dublin. There's only a handful of proper BB players hanging around, so keep an eye on the casuals threads to see what BB players say they'll be there.

• Advertisement

im usually there flying the flag for bb:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Sorry xink i only gots the ps3 if youre still playing start dragging your lazy ass to casuals:D

Dude I have to re-iterate the fact, that it's not that I just don't bother showing up, it's the fact I work most weekends, and just don't get the chance to come in! Would love to start making tournaments again! =/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'm always up for some BB when I'm around, just haven't been able to show up much because of exams.

Dude I have to re-iterate the fact, that it's not that I just don't bother showing up, it's the fact I work most weekends, and just don't get the chance to come in! Would love to start making tournaments again! =/
    Sorrry Xinkai I havent been in the scene long enough to have known that but its cool i wont bust your balls if your busy

Once I have money to spare I'll buy Platinum on PS3 and have some games with you man, we never really got to play at the last WoH.

If anyone does want to play, my details are the following:

Xbox LIVE : Yuuki Terumi
    PSN : XinkaiSAF

cool i await the trolling

Will Anyone interest to play bbcs in xgc weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

icat wrote: »
    Will Anyone interest to play bbcs in xgc weekend?

Unfortunately most of the Dublin BB players are heading up to Belfast for Q-Con this weekend, so there'll be very few of them around.

Is xgc any disc on there? And I can't find any bbcs game disc on around game shop for sale

XGC do not have any copies of the game. You can get it in HMV for about 20 euros. if you go to XGC next week I will ost likely be there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/01/were-about-halfway-through-the-blazblue-saga/

An interview with Mori mentions that the full plot for BB is about halfway done.He also mentions that the series was planned to end in the next game, but they have a lot of stuff to wrap up.

...yeaaaaah, not buying it.

Though there have been talks of reviving Guilty Gear...

They could end BB if there gonna go full steam ahead with guilty gear.
    I wouldnt say a BB cameo in a new guilty gear would be too far fetched

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

BB is too valuable an IP for them to just retire.

I would say we're in for staggered releases of the two franchises from here on in.

In Japan anyway, I am sure zen will find a way to feck it up :D

I am sure zen will find a way to feck it up :D
    Goddamn Zen they couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

If anyone does want to play, my details are the following:

Xbox LIVE : Yuuki Terumi
    PSN : XinkaiSAF

I might hit you up on that I really want a rematch after I choked hard in the Arcade con tourney. I wanna fight your Lambda again, it was a really good match.

my XBL gamertag is: MooseKnuckle753

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Not necessarily the most damaging stuff but I had fun trying to discover my own combos so here ya go:

About 90% of the stuff there I worked out on my own, but knowing my luck it'll all have been featured on a bajillion videos already, or does so little damage / stage carry compared to other stuff that nobody bothered with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Got the game for christmas , havent the slightest clue how to play but its a very good fighter game :D

Just for you lazy SOB's who can't be bothered going to a shop to buy CS, (Orim, I'm looking at you) you can now download BBCS from Xbox LIVE Games on Demand for a nice price of E19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

So apprently I can't be the best tager ever :( since gadget finger can't kill. I tried rapid cancel gadget finger to rapid cancel gadget finger for 1060 dmg and it didn't kill. But i did 1053 or 960 dmg and it ends the round.

this is a very sad day for tager players indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

So apprently I can't be the best tager ever :( since gadget finger can't kill. I tried rapid cancel gadget finger to rapid cancel gadget finger for 1060 dmg and it didn't kill.

How would rapid canceling gadget finger into gadget finger make you the best
    tager ever? That's even more gimmicky than Voa. Also you know that if you gadget finger right after the first one and the other person tries to roll away or jump (I think) you can catch them again. But its really freakin' unsafe.

Advertisement