Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

The Limited Edition and Fans Edition for Europe were announced earlier.
    The Fans Edition is limited to 500 copies and can only be purchased here: http://zenunited.bigcartel.com/ , so get em while they're hot.

Limited Edition:
    • A 96 page art book including artwork and concept sketches never before seen outside Arc System Works, as well as unique pieces created specifically for the EU release.
    • A collection of eight beautiful art cards featuring stunning illustrations from Arc System Work’s BlazBlue universe. Each card will also display special moves, distortions and combos for characters in the expanded Continuum Shift roster.

Fans Edition:
    • The Limited Edition version.
    • Makoto Playable Character DLC.
    • Noel ‘Nendoroid’ Figurine.
    • Limited Edition art print by renowned artist Alvin Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Cheers for that Sairus. Ordered one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Ordered. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Pre-ordered.

I did too. I doubt they'll last the night at this rate.

• Advertisement

http://kotaku.com/5602351/blazblue-continuum-shift-gets-two-special-editions-in-europe

Brooklyn Raaaaaage :pac:

*edit*

Aaaaaand it's SOLD OUT, that's all folks, we win. :D

Man, those are some angry Americans. I approve =D

I love the comments like "God damn Europe! they always get special editions that us in the States done get. It's not fair!"
    They seem to overlook how long it takes us to get half these games and the inflated prices we get them at =/

As another commentator said, it took us 14 years to get Chrono Trigger =D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

Aaaaaand it's SOLD OUT, that's all folks, we win. :D

On PS3? If so, probably American's snapping up the region free copies.

Looked like they still had a few on Xbox, so I actually ordered one.

I'm going to see if I can get into this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Mine arrived just now

I am happy camper :D

Really?

I thought this stuff wasn't meant to land till October?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

He's talking about the regular imported US version, I'd say.

Yeah if you read back a couple of pages i said i imported it for PS3 from AxelMusic.com :)

>I am happy camper :D
    >camper
    >>he plays Nu :rolleyes:

Still waiting on mine, guess it should be here Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Still waiting on mine too. Who are people playing as? Hazama, Bang and Tager for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Comeoncomeoncomeon...

Tager - Haza - Haku and a lil Rawrgna.

Tsubaki, Mu & Lambda.

Looking at Makoto though on stream she looks bitchin'

My copy of BBCS just arrived :)

Eagerly awaiting my fan copy of CS.

I've been reading up on Blazblue, and apparently it has a decent plot, which is amazing enough for a fighting game.

Also apparently the plot in CS will be a continuation of the plot from CT, which I've never played.

As self confessed plot whore, I am very interested in this.

I was wondering if anyone who has CS already, or is just not playing a whole lot of CT these days would be willing to let me borrow/swap something to have a 360 copy of it for long enough to beat all the 1 player plot stuff in preparation of my copy of CS landing in October.

This just in; I hate you who have a decent postal service.

And the ability to play it before Sunday night. Stupid work.*

TIME FOR BED AGAIN YAY I'M HOME 2 MINUTES.

I've been reading up on Blazblue, and apparently it has a decent plot, which is amazing enough for a fighting game.
    From going through all of CT's plots, I'd say the story is more interesting than good. The universe is also extremely deep - they'll have plotlines to use for years to come.
    The best thing about it is that while each character's story is quite weak, as you play each one little bits of the story slot into place until you get a mostly complete picture. It's pretty fun assumbling the entire story from criptic nods spaced throughout all the campaigns.
    However to counter that, getting 100% in all the storylines is annoying as ****. You'll probably want to read a guide on how to get all possible endings for each character.

• Advertisement

Sairus wrote: »
    The best thing about it is that while each character's story is quite weak, as you play each one little bits of the story slot into place until you get a mostly complete picture.

That sounds exactly like the kind of thing I love.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube did something similar. For a large part of the game it actually appeared to have no plot at all, but once you had pieced it all together you were like "Whoh, I understand what happened before and what's going on now".

It was sweet.

Anyone able to spot me a copy of Calamity Trigger on 360 to get my plotwhore on?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

That sounds exactly like the kind of thing I love.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube did something similar. For a large part of the game it actually appeared to have no plot at all, but once you had pieced it all together you were like "Whoh, I understand what happened before and what's going on now".

It was sweet.

Anyone able to spot me a copy of Calamity Trigger on 360 to get my plotwhore on?

also the little skit of, litchi(teach me boobie lady) will explain about the world, character,history and reason why the plot is happening, i would lend you mine but i only have the ps3 copy.

Actually guys, I didn't realise there was a PSP port of calamity trigger which is out soon and pretty reasonably priced

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=781435

I'll get my plot on with this :D

Actually guys, I didn't realise there was a PSP port of calamity trigger which is out soon and pretty reasonably priced

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=781435

I'll get my plot on with this :D

I imported that when it came out in the states - it's a great PSP game for the sheer amount of stuff in it. It also has a massively handy feature in that you can purchase story maps for each character which tell you what choices to make to get all the endings without resorting to guides.
    Apperantly some of the combos link differently on the PSP though.

Sairus wrote: »
    Apperantly some of the combos link differently on the PSP though.

I think that would only matter if I was going from CT PSP to CT console.

Since I'm going to go from CT PSP to CS console, I doubt it will make a difference.

Also I imagine I'll find a fightstick FAR easier than the PSP buttons/dpad.

Ar, this is true. Sure off ya go then!

So my copy came.

And I can't play it till Sunday or I won't make it to work.

Damnitall. JOE. At some point, I may demand we session at yours for BB. I want to step up my Haku game, get some Ragna timing pointers and learn me some Haz. You can learn ye some squirrel too, if you get yourself one of dem American PSN codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Voa wrote: »
    So my copy came.

And I can't play it till Sunday or I won't make it to work.

Damnitall. JOE. At some point, I may demand we session at yours for BB. I want to step up my Haku game, get some Ragna timing pointers and learn me some Haz. You can learn ye some squirrel too, if you get yourself one of dem American PSN codes.

don't mind, i don't have my copy yet. but i'm playing kiki's copy ^^ oh your going to learn some other char's thought it was all about tager.

also i don't mind a seesion of bb in my house, just to let you know it doesn't fit much people lol

I'm gonna learn Tsubaki, even if chueytoo hates her outfit. :pac:

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I'm gonna learn Tsubaki, even if chueytoo hates her outfit. :pac:
    What's with that? Her awesome costume is the only reason I want to use her!

Advertisement