Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Won't be getting much casuals time because I'm doing my LC

But I admit that I don't really play BB too much, AE is my mane game and I'll possibly play KoF competively too. But I won't forget about BB :D

But I'll make sure to turn up to some casuals in the summer before you go.

You better show up, I'm leaving early June so you have to have learned at least one legitimate combo by then...and stop grabbing in the corner and then going right into super :mad:...it's a huge waste of meter, you get more damage just doing a normal combo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

You better show up, I'm leaving early June so you have to have learned at least one legitimate combo by then...and stop grabbing in the corner and then going right into super :mad:...it's a huge waste of meter, you get more damage just doing a normal combo.

You'll be teaching him Extend combos, teaching him what he can do with a crippled Noel. :pac:

Zen United are claiming Extend will be out in Q1. Always making promises they can't deliver.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Naphiel wrote: »
    You'll be teaching him Extend combos, teaching him what he can do with a crippled Noel. :pac:

Zen United are claiming Extend will be out in Q1. Always making promises they can't deliver.

Did they specify Q1 of which year?

They specifically stated Q1 2012.
    Digging themselves deeper and deeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Ah I played Noel mostly in CS1 so I'm used to crippled Noel :pac:

• Advertisement

They specifically stated Q1 2012.
    Digging themselves deeper and deeper.

More like Q1 2015 based off how long it takes them to release everything else. But what does it matter to you Naph? You're importing like me aren't you?

And who cares that I'll be teaching him Extend combos, EX Noel is so godlike. Never mind her drive moves are no longer special cancelable (can't MF after d.6C now) and her OB has slower startup (already the slowest projectile in the game) and her 5D has less invincibility and Haida loop is now useless since the repeat proration on 22B is absurd now and now you get no oki off of Fenrir in the corner...in fact Noel basically has no oki ever now oh and let's not forget that all of her drives are slower now too and the minimum damage on Fenrir got nerfed. But hey EX Noel is still gonna be awesome, her RB now does more damage :pac: and if you RC it you can jump again :pac: so now you can RB>RC>Thor :pac:....also j.D now has projectile invincibility :pac:

But they did at least buff her AT so it is actually usable now and gets wall bounce on CH :D

That just sounds so amazing.

Bring it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

>Noel nerfs
    >Valkenhayn switcharoo
    >Haku buffs
    >Tager intensely more frightening than before
    >Noel nerfs

All of my money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Wow it really sounds like they're trying to blow CS2 out of the water in terms of being an outright ****ty game. :pac:

Wow it really sounds like they're trying to blow CS2 out of the water in terms of being an outright ****ty game. :pac:

Now that's not very nice, I like CS2...it's not the broken mess like CT was or really unbalanced like CS1 was.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

CS2 is by far the best version of the game so far. Very balanced for the type of game it is.

Now that's not very nice, I like CS2...it's not the broken mess like CT was or really unbalanced like CS1 was.
    Hey guys lets play some CT
    DDDDDDDDDDDD
    lets play some cs1
    BERIAL EDGE

Just let Hakumen use 100% of his power instead of 20% and keep the rest as it is.

Just let Hakumen use 100% of his power instead of 20% and keep the rest as it is.

Hakumen should have to tie one of his arms behind his back to keep himself from killing everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Hakumen should have to tie one of his arms behind his back to keep himself from killing everyone.

Hakuman would still kill you, cause he could proabably do everything with one hand.

chueytoo wrote: »
    Hakuman would still kill you, cause he could proabably do everything with one hoof.

Well then tie both of his hands behind his back. I'd like to see him use his sword with his feet, or mouth, or mind control.

Well then tie both of his hands behind his back. I'd like to see him use his sword with his feet, or mouth, or mind control.
    He'd hotaru you to death

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    He'd hotaru you to death

I don't think Onion would appreciate that.

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    He'd hotaru you to death

Oh god, imagine Hakumen in mugen withh no arms so he just hotarus forever...scary stuff

Oh god, imagine Hakumen in mugen withh no arms so he just hotarus forever...scary stuff

........to training mode.

It's limited to 5.
    That's silly, they need to fix that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Sure. Then fix me only being able to get 5 Dps in a combo with Ragna. Just to look extra stupid. :D

Linoud wrote: »
    Sure. Then fix me only being able to get 5 Dps in a combo with Ragna. Just to look extra stupid. :D

Does that include RC-ing?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Of course, why wouldn't I waste 100 meter to bring my opponent off the screen? :P

Linoud wrote: »
    Of course, why wouldn't I waste 100 meter to bring my opponent off the screen? :P

Wait, you can only dp 5 times...even with rapid cancels? what? What about in BK?

I have witnessed Ken comboing someone above the screen. It may have involved DPs

Wait, you can only dp 5 times...even with rapid cancels? what? What about in BK?

It sounds like he's challenging you Ken.

Also, I don't care if Extend is coming out Saturday week, I want to see at least the majority of these combos from you before then.

I like the one where she pressed D

But none of them can match my gold burst into air super

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I like the one where she pressed D

But none of them can match my gold burst into air super

4:00, double gold burst, full screen carry and double super.

Also, I don't care if Extend is coming out Saturday week, I want to see at least the majority of these combos from you before then.

Yeah, sure why not. I'll show off my new ridiculous combos at the next casuals. I'm gonna RC fatal counter j.4D into taunt all day baby! Btw that gold burst combo at the end is Rachel specific because of her bizarre hitbox that's like twice as big as she is.

Man I'm gonna miss haida loop, I barely had even begun to get it down and now it's gone...damn :(

• Advertisement

Yeah, sure why not. I'll show off my new ridiculous combos at the next casuals. I'm gonna RC fatal counter j.4D into taunt all day baby! Btw that gold burst combo at the end is Rachel specific because of her bizarre hitbox that's like twice as big as she is.

Man I'm gonna miss haida loop, I barely had even begun to get it down and now it's gone...damn :(

You build 43 of that meter back, so it's worth it.

Man I'm gonna miss..............oh wait, what's a nerf? I play Hakumen.

Advertisement