Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Not knocking the lads who have had bad experiences with Zavvi (cos I have certainly had bad experiences with companies I will never use again), but my copy of BBCSEX arrived today, a week after I ordered it.

No problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Anyone interested in selling their copy of BB Extend? I actually really enjoyed playing it at Arcade-con and wouldn't mind giving the game one final spin. I would normally just buy a copy on Zavvi, but I'm leaving the country in a week and it probably won't get here in time.

If you have the Limited Edition, all I want is the game, so you can keep your fancy art cards if you want to hang onto them.

Sairus wrote: »
    Anyone interested in selling their copy of BB Extend? I actually really enjoyed playing it at Arcade-con and wouldn't mind giving the game one final spin. I would normally just buy a copy on Zavvi, but I'm leaving the country in a week and it probably won't get here in time.

If you have the Limited Edition, all I want is the game, so you can keep your fancy art cards if you want to hang onto them.

What console?

As far as I know, I'm the only person who bought Extend (haha) on Xbox, and I don't sell games unfortunately.

The art cards are dire FYI. Basically pencil sketches on wedding invitation card stock.

• Advertisement

What console?

As far as I know, I'm the only person who bought Extend (haha) on Xbox, and I don't sell games unfortunately.

The art cards are dire FYI. Basically pencil sketches on wedding invitation card stock.
    I would indeed be looking for an Xbox copy. Would you be interested if I gave you the Zavvi cost of €20 for your game so you can immediately rebuy a replacement? :D I could even order a new copy and have it delivered to your house :D

If not, it's all good. It's very unlikely I'll actually play the game much, what with Persona and Skullgirls and being a teacher.

And yar, art cards aren't great. I saw them at Xinkai's house. The box is nice though! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

BlazBlue is dead.

Long live Guilty Gear Skullgirls MELTY BLOOD.

Also, it just occurred to me that Relius plays like a Persona 4 Arena character - a summonable secondary character that's uses a meter to extend combos and pokes.
    He was also the last character to be made before they switched over to Persona development.

Ohohohoh. Arc System Works, you are a clever girl for training us all how to play your new game before it's even announced.

I could even order a new copy and have it delivered to your house :D

I would be totally down with this if you weren't in such a rush, and it wasn't so difficult for me to get to the post office around my work hours right now. Sorry :(
    Ohohohoh. Arc System Works, you are a clever girl for training us all how to play your new game before it's even announced.

Wow really? That's pretty awesome if it turns out to be true!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Trailer for the BB anime! Will probably have to watch.

Someone tell the people who write the music for these things that it's allowed to still be interesting WHILE someone's singing...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

For what it's worth I think the song is pretty decent even with the singing :)

Advertisement