Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Well, if you want to be best, get a copy of CS and learn how to Bang or BEEEEEZ.

* You'd pretty much kick everyone's ass all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Voa wrote: »
    Well, if you want to be best, get a copy of CS and learn how to Bang or BEEEEEZ.

* You'd pretty much kick everyone's ass all the time.

Does curse not go away when you hit Arakune anymore?

I thought he was nerfed?

Arakune's curse now takes multiple curses to come in. Arakune's normals and specials outside of bugs are muchmuchmuch weaker.

On the other hand, his combo propation is such that no matter how long his combos are, his damage will be insane...if they keep going. Which is why arakune's combos hit the 70 hit mark so easily. And his bees were changed to cause more hitstun and not drain curse meter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is this the latest version? where did ppl get their copies
    for 36O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

http://www.axelmusic.com/

PS3 I believe was the majority

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Placebo wrote: »
    is this the latest version? where did ppl get their copies
    for 36O

It's not released in EU until October, a lot of us pre-ordered the sexy fan edition and are waiting to get our hand on it.

Voa and (I think) Cheuytoo just bought US PS3 copies (region free).

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

It's not released in EU until October, a lot of us pre-ordered the sexy fan edition and are waiting to get our hand on it.

Voa and (I think) Cheuytoo just bought US PS3 copies (region free).

yeah, i got the bb cs for ps3, i also think i'm the only one with the dlc makoto character as well. any way me or voa will bring cs to casual per usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

If you buy a US copy, will there be issues obtaining the DLC when it's released in Europe?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I think there might be; DLC seems to know which copy it's being asked to work with.
    Can always get US PSN cards though.

Also I saw Makoto on one of the Dragonslayers' PS3s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

My copy arrived just now. Good ****. But on the day I gotta leave for SVB. Good stuff real life :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Where have people bought their codes for adding funds to their US PSN accounts to get Makoto?

LIFETRAP wrote: »
    Where have people bought their codes for adding funds to their US PSN accounts to get Makoto?

Ebay I imagine.

I didn't use ebay, i just found a site on the forum about attaining U.S psn code, so i took a gamble on the site, bought a 10 doller psn card and in 2 mins the code was email to me, and happy days it worked:D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

chueytoo wrote: »
    I didn't use ebay, i just found a site on the forum about attaining U.S psn code, so i took a gamble on the site, bought a 10 doller psn card and in 2 mins the code was email to me, and happy days it worked:D

You don't happen to have the name of the site, do you?

You don't happen to have the name of the site, do you?

the site is http://www.maximuscards.com/itempage.php?cat=3

they email you the code, if you prefer to get the card to mail to you. ebay might be the way to go.

Hmmm might order CS online so.

Where's the cheapest place to get a US copy?

Once you've got the DLC, do you need to keep using your US PSN account or can you revert to your normal one and everything will work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭raze

I used GameTimeZone, $10 PSN card was a little over €11 - code e-mailed in a matter of minutes, and they phoned me before putting the order through to confirm the order. Only time I've ever used them.

I would say, at $7.99 it's steep for what you get. Download size is <5Mb I think, so it's unlocking something already on the disk - but she doesn't get a place in story mode, not sure about arcade. I regret purchasing at that price as it's a high precedent if character lockout is going to be the way of things.

The TRUE reason Joe has problems in the Ragna - Tager match up with me.
    Nothing to do with skill, training or yomi, it's all in this video.

The TRUE reason Joe has problems in the Ragna - Tager match up with me.
    Nothing to do with skill, training or yomi, it's all in this video.

fck that **** i haven't fallen to a 720 in a while, its that damn pressure and basketball combo.

anyway still working on makoto:D shes so bad online i can't get a lvl 3 drive unless the internet speed is 3+ >.<

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

You have a thing for characters named Makoto eh? :P

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    You have a think for characterds named Makoto eh? :P

yeah i notice, i just like rush down characters. :D but bb makoto is gonna be better the ssf4 makoto

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Jin seems pretty much the same, his new J.C has got raaaaaange, but doing his air combo with J.2C now feels awkward, I can get used to that.

Still hoping to pick up Arakune, did he change much from CT? Is it worth playing some CT Arakune in preparation for CS?

I'm going to play as Bang.

I like characters who get their own theme during Supers!

GorySnake wrote: »
    Jin seems pretty much the same, his new J.C has got raaaaaange, but doing his air combo with J.2C now feels awkward, I can get used to that.

Still hoping to pick up Arakune, did he change much from CT? Is it worth playing some CT Arakune in preparation for CS?

his change quite abit, your curse has to build over time instead of hitting them once.

on the bright side you keep your curse for a duration,a you don't lose it if your hit.

chueytoo wrote: »
    fck that **** i haven't fallen to a 720 in a while, its that damn pressure and basketball combo.

anyway still working on makoto:D shes so bad online i can't get a lvl 3 drive unless the internet speed is 3+ >.<
    I didn't mean the 720's fool! I ment the Justice Hype Dog! Hype Dog approves of 720, thus Tager is now GIGANTIC tier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

How has Tao faired in the transition from Trigger to Shift?

I didn't mean the 720's fool! I ment the Justice Hype Dog! Hype Dog approves of 720, thus Tager is now GIGANTIC tier.

w/e hype dog sides with me and only me.
    Sairus wrote: »
    How has Tao faired in the transition from Trigger to Shift?

don't play much of her, but she still seems the same, some of her air combos seem easier to do, but her grounds ones are tough :mad:

GIGANTIC HYPE TIER.

Hype dog loves his Hype 720s.

GIGANTIC HYPE TIER.

Hype dog loves his Hype 720s.

if i get 1 eruro for everytime you say 720. i would have quite a bit of money :D. But i do love doing a 720 after a spark ball empty jump and they tech in it, best thing ever :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Arakune looks like a lot of work but Im so gonna learn him.

Advertisement