Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

chueytoo wrote: »
    litchi

'Nuff said. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

'Nuff said. :pac:

but it was bang and tager in the final.

Tager nuff said :pac:

but it was bang and tager in the final.

Tager nuff said :pac:

Science > Tiers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

MikeZ > most of your game-plan.

Voa wrote: »
    MikeZ > most of your game-plan.

MikeZ is japanese:D

• Advertisement

MikeZ is japanese:D
    MikeZ is 4 japanese players taped together and fueled with vodka.

Valkenhayn footage is out.

Is anyone the least bit surprised that he appears to have beast cannon? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Valkenhayn footage is out.

Skip to 2:19

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

560 MSP :(

The price you gotta pay to be classy. So gonna main this guy (along with half the cast at this stage)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Got Mu-12 and Makoto tonight as DLC, so I should be able to use my account on one of the machines in XGC and download them.

• Advertisement

http://shoryuken.com/content/balance-changes-blazblue-continuum-shift-ii-location-test-version-1713/

Now Im not sure what half of the cast is even capable of right now but I dont like the sound of just nerfs all round (except for Rachel)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Considering Litchi could do 5k off ANYTHING, I'm glad she's getting a nerf of any kind.

Also, yay for Valkenhayn being possibly top-tier!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Lambda:
    5DD activation slowed
    blade summonings are slowe

Her swords are muck anyways! >=/

omg rachel is getting a buff, and yes makoto moves and jump cancelables on block awesome. this is news i like to hear:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Hakumen

jD cannot be followed up
    5D increased damage

wtf, j.D cannot be followed up!? That's the only one midscreen you get any combo off (and you can only really do standard 5c > 623AA combo anyway, so wtf).

5d more damage, nice (since you cant combo off it)

Hmm Yukikaze (counter super) changes, interesting xD

ArcSys you so crazy. :pac:

Some of this stuff sounds pretty drastic, though I can't really comment on much besides Noel, which is... ffffffffff.

Also, where's Mu? Is she still not in arcade version? Come on now don't make a character playable and take her away again - there are no secret bosses, it's not 1992 anymore.

Tager:
    something about his collider mechanics being revised
    NOOOOOOOO NOT MY BASKETBALL COMBO.
    I NEEDS MY BASKETBALL RESETS.

Also; Jesus, dat wolf damage.

yeah, the wolf damage is insane. looks like makoto dmg output without corner. But then again you can't crouch or gurad in wolf form.

man sucks to be RED since the taunt loop is going to be good anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

yeah, the wolf damage is insane. looks like makoto dmg output without corner. But then again you can't crouch or gurad in wolf form.

man sucks to be RED since the taunt loop is going to be good anymore.

Well it's only the first loke test, and they gave her a few buffs to make up for it.

As long as it's still possible I don't care how little damage it does, I'll still do it to piss you guys off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

anyone recommend a good beginner character?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Fagna

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    anyone recommend a good beginner character?

Ragna is easy mode for SF players, he has a DP, tatsu motion move and I found just hitting abc xx dp works a treat as a lazy combo.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

so was that fagna comment suppose to be an insult or something?:confused:cheers doom for your input.

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    so was that fagna comment suppose to be an insult or something?:confused:cheers doom for your input.
    Xinkai doesn't like Ragna, 'cause a strong Ragna beats Lambda's who run away.

omg rachel is getting a buff, and yes makoto moves and jump cancelables on block awesome. this is news i like to hear:D

She lost her parry loop as well.

In my nooby opinion Jin needs better buffs than a useless gatling (2C - 5C), unless there is some reason this is good that I cant see, and a version of Ice Car that I never use being able to knockdown again.

The whole 2C-5C for a lot of the players is to stop people spamming low hits, and punish them for spamming them.

Voa wrote: »
    The whole 2C-5C for a lot of the players is to stop people spamming low hits, and punish them for spamming them.

So if I was Jin and someone was spamming low jabs, I could just stuff them out with 2C?

I think so. But don't quote me on it.
    Use this to see;
    http://dustloop.com/guides/bbcs/frameData/jin.html

Also, the "level" is the priority, I believe; higher level is higher priority, from 0 to 4.

GorySnake wrote: »
    She lost her parry loop as well.

In my nooby opinion Jin needs better buffs than a useless gatling (2C - 5C), unless there is some reason this is good that I cant see, and a version of Ice Car that I never use being able to knockdown again.

If 2c can gatling into 5c. and most moves can gatling into 2c. i think this allows you to use your bnb combo. from a jab into 2c into 5c into 6c on a conter hit jap and dash cancel into your bnb ariel combo.

i could be wrong tho.

• Advertisement

I assume "priority" in this instance is for clashing and such?

Otherwise that seems kinda mad.

Advertisement