Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Beauty Salon

• 14-06-2010 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Want to get eyebrows and lashes tinted. Last time I got it done - in one of Waterford's best known salons - the dye was left on too long and I looked like a clown! Am in mid 60s and want someone who understands the concept of 'understated'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

I go to the Kingfisher Spa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Hi there,

Below you will find a scan of Social & Personal article from July 2008. The girl later moved to Waterford where she started her own business on Colbeck Street. You do not have to trust me just read what Noelle and Terry wrote about Kasha (Katarzyna).

"I was lucky enough to get Katarzyna to give me a treatment called Bright Eyes (€25). She shaped my brows and coloured the remaining precious hairs with the black/brown pigment. She then used another colouring pigment in a blue/black. She explained to me that everybody's eyelashes have fair tips, and by using this, it immediately lengthened them. She was deft and professional and I didn't feel nervous. The whole process was painless and I couldn't believe the transformation. My eyes look fully-made-up without the usual paraphernalia of mascara, pencils and the like."
    http://i50.tinypic.com/w1e7w6.jpg

Hope that helps,
    B.

PS. If there is a problem with this post please have it removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ocos

Maria in Aura Beauty Salon, Brasscock Centre, Dunmore Road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

+1 for Aura at the Brasscock Centre.

Advertisement