Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to stream the World Cup??

• 14-06-2010 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi Folks,

I don't have a TV!!

Anyone know of a good site to stream matches??

Preferably not a boobytrapped site or one that requires logging in!!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭thebiglad

If you are on an irish server - RTE.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Aran

Cool will give that a go!!! Thanks

Off topic: I have steered clear of RTE's website up to now as I get the feeling in the future they will come after me for a TV licence through my IP address... Maybe just paranoid but I really don't see the point in paying for 2 channels that most of the time I have no interest in and that plays adverts too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mp3kid

thebiglad wrote: »
    If you are on an irish server - RTE.ie

And if not ?

The server im running through is in France.

So i cant get Eurovisionsports to work either.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i could also do with a non irish site :(

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

i could also do with a non irish site :(

You'll probably need to search in the forums of the country you're in. ITV player is showing it in UK, but no site is going to fit all countries other than the dodgy poor quality sites that show the premiership (Adthe etc.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

http://www.realsportz.net/

Worked for yesterday guys, Veetle & Iraqgoals weren't yesterday.
    Am in Poland myself, i miss Eamon & Johnny bickering!

Advertisement