Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tri3 Series Cahir

• 14-06-2010 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey all,

I am very new to boards and even newer to triathlon.

I am thinking of doing a sprint tri in Cahir, anyone out there signed up or thinking of signing, would it be a good one for a newcomer?

Thanks,

Triathlon Newbie. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭NeedsTraining

Plan on signing up to this one alright.

Downstream swim should suit the beginners i.e. me included.

Hope you enjoy it and might see you there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

http://www.sebfitness.com/sebfitness/events/255%20series.html

some great tris for beginners on here , dont know anything bout cahir , but downstream and flat cycle course , your on to a winner ! i did ballina last year and it was similar description wise , found it good as new comer and lots of newbies doin it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

any feedback on this ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭quintana2

Hey all,

I am very new to boards and even newer to triathlon.

I am thinking of doing a sprint tri in Cahir, anyone out there signed up or thinking of signing, would it be a good one for a newcomer?

Thanks,

Triathlon Newbie. :cool:
    Hi tri newbie ,

This would be a good race for a newcomer , the swim is as good as you'll get but dont be fooled into thinking that the bike is flat as advertised last year. There are no major hills but there are long drags both out and back which weak bikers will suffer on, the run is nice with about half of it off public roads and everyone will get a pb as its about a km short;)

Advertisement