Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction of pay machines for parking in Leixlip

Options
  • 14-06-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

It will bring the cost up from 25c to €1 a hour.
    I am not happy about this. At the moment we have scratch cards to pay for parking and it's possible to get a book of 10. Very handy on a rainy day.The nearest pay parking machine's never seam to be working, in my experience in Lucan anyhow. I like to shop local when I can but I am not prepared to pay over the odds for the privilege.
    What do other people think ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

eliza64 wrote: »
    It will bring the cost up from 25c to €1 a hour.
    I am not happy about this. At the moment we have scratch cards to pay for parking and it's possible to get a book of 10. Very handy on a rainy day.The nearest pay parking machine's never seam to be working, in my experience in Lucan anyhow. I like to shop local when I can but I am not prepared to pay over the odds for the privilege.
    What do other people think ?

1 euro an hour is a rip off for parking there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

can I still use the books I have previously purchased....?

I hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

They are still talking about it. I don't know when it will be introduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

RIP OFF!Are they trying to clear the place altogether?

Advertisement