Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tues Spin - afternoon

• 14-06-2010 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭

Have a half day tomorrow and planning afternoon spin.
    Anyone fancy a few kms (say 120ish). Kildare type of direction.
    Punchesown, Ballymore Eustace and back to Dublin via Blessington.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Nuts, I was going to say "in". Where would the start point be? Might be a bit too far for me to get to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Nuts, I was going to say "in". Where would the start point be? Might be a bit too far for me to get to.

Town or Phoenix Pk.
    The distance is ambitious for a few reasons.

Ah, I will keep it local so! Enjoy the spin.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

I'm going to pop out in the morning if you fancy up Glencree / Viewing Point and back?

Planet X wrote: »
    I'm going to pop out in the morning if you fancy up Glencree / Viewing Point and back?

Coolo, see you then! Giving it loads I hope? I have much to atone for after last week's cycling, gotta get off that wimp list!

• Advertisement

Sound. 9am. (gotta work in the after.) Luas bridge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

I am going tomorrow at 5:30pm for a 50k wicklow route if anyone is interested as well.

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Coolo, see you then! Giving it loads I hope? I have much to atone for after last week's cycling, gotta get off that wimp list!

No, not loads. About 72% approx. :)

Got a 10 TT, Wednesday evening and same on Saturday morning.
    80k RR on Sunday.

Might edge to a 74%, you never know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

I'll be spinning around Newbridge/Clane/Maynooth tomorrow morning. Hooray for days off. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I am aiming to be on the road tomorrow from about 15.30 for a 3-4 hour spin. Leaving from town / phoenix park.

I say 'about', I'm in the car tomorrow with work. Could be ready for 3, could be 4.

But I have drinks, banana's, bars, waiting in fridge and gear all out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement