Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is your drunk food stop?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Skippers on Patricks Hill used to be lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

What is subway as a drunkard? I can't imagine it shining a light to a tacco pizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Challenge completed and immediately regretted.

Got a mixed meat and chips and have no idea how I manage to finish it all after a few drinks. I could only eat about 3/4 of it I was stuffed. Still full and it's 5 hours later!

Mixed meat?? Anyone notice the decline of pidgeons and stray dogs in waterford :D

Must say the pizza out of apache is nice after a few pints

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

gobo99 wrote: »
    I like Aarons these days or Apache if im in the mood for a pizza. Used to always go to Istanbul but I saw one of them working in the barber next door once and now im paronoid about finding little hairs in me kebab:pac:

Years ago we used to go to skippers on the way back from the forum, jumbo batter sausages FTW.

BTW has anyone had the battered mars bar from Aarons? They can't be good for ya...

Ah, Skippers!Loved Skippers. Could never remember what that place was called.Also used to go there after the Forum and get taco fries. Better taco fries than anywhere else and the staff were always really nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Tiddlers wrote: »
    Ah, Skippers!Loved Skippers. Could never remember what that place was called.Also used to go there after the Forum and get taco fries. Better taco fries than anywhere else and the staff were always really nice too.

the chipper at the bottom of the folly do a great taco chip also , its been a year and a half since ive been home to have one so that could have changed , twas like an abrakebabra taco chip but with real chipper chips not those skinny yokes !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

had a pizza hut after a few in the ula ru the other night, 10 quid for 9" pizza and chip with drink n dip nicest take away in the town just opened

Advertisement