Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trouble posting

Options
  • 14-06-2010 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

ive been trying to post annonymously on the realtionship thread but my posts are to apporved by moderator and are not being displayed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Thats working the way its supposed to.

That way only valid/non-abusive posts can be made. The mod will see an icon on the thread to say there are unapproved posts waiting. Once he approves them they will appear on the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭whynotwhycanti

well i posted two posts that were never put up and believe me they are non abusive as i started teh thread to begin with. my third post was put up though

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Obviously as you were posting anonymously we have no way of knowing which of the unapproved posts were yours. If you want to PM me details of the thread you were posting on I can look into it for you and PM you with an explanation as to why they weren't approved. Other than that there's not much else can be done I'm afraid.

Advertisement