Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Watch Strap

• 14-06-2010 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

I got a new soft strap for the garmin 405. Pack comes with a larger/longer one also. If anyone has bought the soft strap pack and wont use the additional smaller one, I am willing to do a swop. That way , we both can have a spare. :)

Not sure what other modles of garmins it fits. It is much more comfortable and a better fit for smaller wrists and hopefully lasts longer than the original rubber strap which tore within weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

I got a new soft strap for the garmin 405. Pack comes with a larger/longer one also. If anyone has bought the soft strap pack and wont use the additional smaller one, I am willing to do a swop. That way , we both can have a spare. :)

Not sure what other modles of garmins it fits. It is much more comfortable and a better fit for smaller wrists and hopefully lasts longer than the original rubber strap which tore within weeks.

Deal - I'm lovin' the soft strap, but it's not the prettist design - looks like a home made job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

super. Pm'd you . Contact me with postal details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Can you get a softstrap fo the 310 does anyone know? I am between two size options at the moment... One last the watch too tight, the other has it slipping around :/

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Snap Happy

Hi all, Just wondering where you can get a replacement strap for the forerunner 405? Preferably in Ireland as need it asap & How much will it cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Dont mean to hog the thread but anyone have a spare HRM strap for a garmin 305(though i think these are universal regardless of model) if not anyone know where i could get one? Cant find mine for the life of me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

HRM: I found the cheapest was Amazon.co.uk. Cheap is a relative word though. Still pretty expensive.

Strap: Straight from Garmin

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jeffontour

Cheapest option I found for replacement for HRM was UK Amazon. I bought a Garmin F50(or whatever the cheapest 1 is) simply to get the HRM, was cheaper than HRM on it's own!

Im not looking for HRM i have the chest piece i just need the strap to keep it in place:D

ecoli wrote: »
    Im not looking for HRM i have the chest piece i just need the strap to keep it in place:D

Google is your friend: here

Google is your friend: here

Thanks i had found a few though this is alot cheapers. Happy days:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

HRM: I found the cheapest was Amazon.co.uk. Cheap is a relative word though. Still pretty expensive.

Strap: Straight from Garmin

Garmin delivery service is quick also - got mine (strap) in 2 - 3 days from memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Joeyde

Hi,

My 405 strap went, rusted at the pin. I was going to order a soft strap (€25) but its just the pin. Is it possible to pick up a pin in the shops? Or is it a custom garmin one?

Joeyde wrote: »
    Hi,

My 405 strap went, rusted at the pin. I was going to order a soft strap (€25) but its just the pin. Is it possible to pick up a pin in the shops? Or is it a custom garmin one?
    Try a standard jewelers and they can tell you. I know that the pins are longer than typical watch pins, but the jeweler may have these in stock.

Advertisement