Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Webtext

Options
  • 14-06-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems if meteor webtext when I send my message it comes up "your message is being sent"
    the screen stays like that, half the time they are not sending people not getting them!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems if meteor webtext when I send my message it comes up "your message is being sent"
    the screen stays like that, half the time they are not sending people not getting them!!

I had no problems yesterday and have none today ... so far!

mine are deifnitely sending because im getting responses but the counter isnt going down, ive still got 300/300

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Yup have the same problem, some don't appear to send, but do; counter doesn't change so no way of knowing

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

No problem sending them either, using pc and cabbage. Has anyone noticed meteor charging multiple times for single text messages. I've been billed 5 times for 1 message that was less than 300 characters. I've gone through my most recent bill and found loads of instances where the text was apparently sent multiple times but only showing up once in the phone.
    Also has any one ever found out if dialling 171 is deducted from your allocated monthly minutes. It's noted on your bill how long the call is and it says no charge but does it use your time up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

171 is free. Doesn't use your minutes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement