Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's happened to Muse ?

Options
  • 14-06-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Showbiz, Origin of symmetry, Absolution, Black holes and revelations....all great albums, no question about that !! But have you listened to "The Resistance" yet ? Phwoar, what a load of s**t... It's not rock, it's not punk, pop or any of the above...it's rubbish.
    Don't get me wrong, I love Muse !! I bought the new album, and I tried my hardest to enjoy it, but it wasn't happening.
    Does anyone else think this album is well below what Muse are capable of producing ??? :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

S_Len wrote: »
    Showbiz, Origin of symmetry, Absolution, Black holes and revelations....all great albums, no question about that !! But have you listened to "The Resistance" yet ? Phwoar, what a load of s**t... It's not rock, it's not punk, pop or any of the above...it's rubbish.
    Don't get me wrong, I love Muse !! I bought the new album, and I tried my hardest to enjoy it, but it wasn't happening.
    Does anyone else think this album is well below what Muse are capable of producing ??? :D

Although its not AS good (and come on its got alot to live up too) it does have some gems!...MK ultra and Unnatural selection are class few more good tunes on it but i agree lets just see muse crank a guitar amp and just go loopers!

Advertisement