Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital-Cameras.com

• 14-06-2010 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Anyone had any experience with them?

:mad: I'm fuming with them :mad:

Ordered a Canon 10-22mm lens from them on Thurs. It said on their site they were out of stock getting stock in on Friday. I called them to make sure the stock was definately coming in the next day - they said it would be. I phoned them on Friday to ask what the situation was with the stock and I was told stock was arriving in late on Friday so it would be posted on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. I was a bit nervy as I have a job on Tuesday that requires that lens. I sent them an email to request that a special note be put on the delivery that I need it asap because of the job on Tues afternoon blah blah blah. I then get a call from them a couple of hours later saying the stock had arrived and it was getting sent out that day for delivery on Monday - could they verifying my address. Sweet :D.

I have been sat in my house all day waiting for the delivery. Nothing. I called them up and found out that whatever stock they got in went straight out in another order and they were expecting another delivery on Friday. "Sorry mate looks like you've missed the boat"! is what I was told! The most annoying thing is, had I not called them up I would never have found out.

Just fantastic digital-cameras.com!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

And they'll probably continue to run you around. Google for them, they're associated with camerabox and a bunch of other sites with less than stellar reputations. If you ever actually GET the lens, then check to see that it's not imported from HK, or refurbished. If I were you I'd cut my losses and do a chargeback on the credit card the moment it seems that it's taking longer than it should do to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭golfman

And they'll probably continue to run you around. Google for them, they're associated with camerabox and a bunch of other sites with less than stellar reputations. If you ever actually GET the lens, then check to see that it's not imported from HK, or refurbished. If I were you I'd cut my losses and do a chargeback on the credit card the moment it seems that it's taking longer than it should do to arrive.

I will probably go down that route as I don't want to give them the business.

Advertisement