Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

best party game?

• 14-06-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

is there a game like micro machines or mario kart for the xbox that 4 or 5 people can play on a system link for a good gaming night?

something purely fun and can play for hours.

i know this is open to opinion but i want to hear yours!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I know you are steering towards the fun driving games but i would suggest Scene it i got it for a few quid from dazftw off adverts and have had a good few nights craic with people around thanks to it :)

Oh forgot to say there are a few different versions check here out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

yeah i played that but i want a more directly competitive thing like driving or even shooting but on a more fun line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Haven't played many games of this type myself, so I'll throw out one that was fun .... Zombie Apocalypse 4 player co op top down shooter. Picked it up on the deal of the week a while back. I think it is going to be 400 points this week during E3

Also you can never go wrong with Rock Band / Guitar hero for drunken shenanigans :D

I found Uno to be quite good with pals too, it's a card game.

tried the guitar hero route.

went down like a sh1t sandwich at a sunday picnic.

definately needs to be like mario kart or micro machines.

or even a game like " twisted metal" used to be on the playstation i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

forget guitar hero / rock band.....

get FUSION FRENZY 2...

its the best party game ever made....

/discussion

• Advertisement

thats soething more along the lines i am thinkin alright

Advertisement