Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing OL Irish P2 Tomorrow. Only have the honours book....

• 14-06-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

...should i try get the ordinary book to flick through it? Like are there any different stories or poems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Everything is the same minus the honours poems and stair na gaeilge I hear! You just need shorter less detailed answers, but the more you know the better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Tis all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 whitneymufc2010

im in the same position, all that is on paper 2 in ordinary is the five prose and the five pass poems. The honours book approaches it in a a different way but if you studied the honours book and know it you will probably have a higher standard than most people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭EvilLlamaThingy

For paper two, all you need to know are the stories, and the 5 OL poems. The stair, the HL poems and an triail can feck off =D
    You don't need to know it in the same level of depth either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

You'll be fine, trust me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aoiferz

The poetry questions are usually straight forward, the b part is just like honours junior cert
    for stories know a summary of the story and a bit about the charachters and yer sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DayTripper

Any suggestions as to how long an answer should be for each?
    Dropped down today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

DayTripper wrote: »
    Any suggestions as to how long an answer should be for each?
    Dropped down today. :)

My teacher always used to say, have a line per point (if the questions worth 20 points, put 20 lines). But me, I'm lucky to get 2 lines :S

Advertisement