Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Benefit Makeup with this months Glamour Magazine

• 14-06-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭

As the title says, you get a choice of

"Eye bright"
    "Bad gal eyeliner"
    "It stick"

Worth the 3-odd euro if you use the products..which are full sized :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I got the bad gal! Such a good deal. I remember seeing the mascara there once and its bugged me ever since that I didn't buy it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I got the Eye Bright yesterday! Benefit are mad for giving away make up this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

I got all three :confused:

Just today I was looking at old make-up set/palettes...and I think I have them already! The smokey eye set has the bright eyes, and the big beautiful eyes has the concealer, and I had the bad gal eyeliner before just can't find it... Hurray for unnecessary spending

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I just got the Bad Gal. You can never have too many black eyeliners!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

do you have to bring a voucher to a shop or is it in the magazine? What are all the products and whats recommended? I only tried benefit bad gal mascara before and didn't like it, also found the assistant pushy so never went back, will give this a go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Do they come free with the mag?? I'd buy all three!! I love their products, thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Savage! Gonna buy it tomorrow! Want the IT stick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Ooo yay. Will go look for a copy tomorrow. :) Heatons are also selling Benefit eyeshadow for €3 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Yeah they are in with the magazine.

Does anyone know what I do with the eye bright :o:D is it an eyeshadow stick?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

LadyE wrote: »

From benefitcosmetics.com
    Stroke this pink brightening pencil on the inner and outer corners of the eye to look instantly wide-awake. It's like a coffee break in a stick!...

Apply to the inner and outer corners of your eyes and blend.

For best results, apply as the final step after you've applied other makeup.

Got the It-stick today, it was one of only three mags left in the shop, the other two being another It-stick and an Eye Bright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Wow that's unreal! :eek: And they're full-size?! I actually might just go buy all three tomorrow :o

LadyE wrote: »
    Yeah they are in with the magazine.

It's to 'brighten' your eye, kind of similar to a concealer. Apply to the inner and outer corners of your eyes and blend. Simple. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Majestic 12

Thanks for the tip girls, I just got the last Glamour mag in the shop and a free it stick. Going to go on a hunt for the other two tomorrow.

Ooo yay. Will go look for a copy tomorrow. :) Heatons are also selling Benefit eyeshadow for €3 at the moment.

I'm not sure it's actually Benefit, I think what they are selling is makeup in very 'Benefitesque' packaging!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Thanks for that girlies, I put it on like eyeliner earlier...not pretty :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Got the It Stick the other day which I quite like and I'm hoping to get the eyeliner if I can hunt one down somewhere.

I still have my mini benefit mascara that I got last year off glamour and it's brilliant. Perfect size for a night out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I bought the Eye bright a few weeks back and really like it; I stick in in the corner of my eyes, and also just under my eyebrows and rub it in. Makes a big difference to my eyes anyway!

Any recommendations on the eyeliner? I like the Bad Gal Lash mascara but haven't tried the eyeliner..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Dolorous wrote: »
    I'm not sure it's actually Benefit, I think what they are selling is makeup in very 'Benefitesque' packaging!

Dolorous -- You may be right .......There is a lot of replica Benefit out there at the moment .

Its coming from these websites :

http://www.tradetang.com/wholesale-Makeup_c1808.html

http://www.taobao-trade.com/mac-cosmetics-wholesale-30.html

That would make sense. I was wondering how they could possibly be selling it so cheap. It's nice though and was cheap so I can't complain really. Also, for a fake the packaging is pretty impressive. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Shelga

Ooh thanks for the tip, hopefully there'll still be a few left in the shop tomorrow! What does the It Stick do though?? Know about the others, but can't find the It Stick on the Benefit website :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Shelga wrote: »
    Ooh thanks for the tip, hopefully there'll still be a few left in the shop tomorrow! What does the It Stick do though?? Know about the others, but can't find the It Stick on the Benefit website :confused:
    Are these links any use to you?

http://reviews.sephora.com/8723/P1282/reviews.htm

Benefit it stick google results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I got all 3 last friday :D

I think it is benefit as Glamour have been using the benefit logo in the mag advertising the promotion. 2 years ago they gave away 3 benefit lip glosses so they must have some sort of deal with the company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I got all three last week as well. I like the products but probably wouldn't have paid full price for them - I find benefit to be a bit over hyped!

I got all 3 last friday :D

I think it is benefit as Glamour have been using the benefit logo in the mag advertising the promotion. 2 years ago they gave away 3 benefit lip glosses so they must have some sort of deal with the company.

Oh I'm not doubting that, it's the Š3 Benefitesque eyeshadows that are being sold in Heatons that aren't the real deal! I don't think they actually say 'Benefit' on them but the packaging is near identical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Oh I'm not doubting that, it's the Š3 Benefitesque eyeshadows that are being sold in Heatons that aren't the real deal! I don't think they actually say 'Benefit' on them but the packaging is near identical.
    Probably, they've certainly spawned thousands of replicas. I also think the products that Glamour give away are made especially for promotion and not for resale.

+1 I would rarely buy benefit cosmetics but I love a freebie or 3! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Has anyone tried the eyeshadows in Heatons? Any good?

I don't think they actually say 'Benefit' on them but the packaging is near identical.

They do. They have the logo and everything. Pretty impressive fakes. :)
    anniehoo wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the eyeshadows in Heatons? Any good?

Yup I have. I really like them. It's good quality eyeshadow regardless of whether it's the real deal or not. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I love Benefit! Heading straight to Easons on my way home!

• Advertisement

They do. They have the logo and everything. Pretty impressive fakes. :)

Really, wow! In that case maybe they are real, it'd be quite risky for a store to stock fakes I'd imagine? Must have a look!

My local Eason was all out of Glamour magazine today, boo!

Well my curiosity got the better of me today and sure enough they had €3 Benefit eyeshadows! They look like the real deal

I hunted down a copy of Glamour today and got the 'It Stick', now all I have to do is find the other two ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Plenty of copies of Glamour when I went into Easons on O'Connell Street today. After shopping in Clerys I checked the prices of the items that are being given away and it's €26 each! So I thought, f**k it and I bought all three! The amount of savings on them is unreal!

http://web3.twitpic.com/img/117339163-b230904fc9db4fb3fb7a39d93af3f995.4c1bad18-full.jpg

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

benefit eyeliner for 2 quid! :eek: brilliant offer! thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

i have been looking for these alll week, and everywhere i got they're out of stock. hopefully theyre back in tomorrow or soon, sigh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Yeah haven't seen these anywhere local will hopefully find them in town over the weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Yus!!! Got my bad gal eyeliner in the tube station this morn for two pound! Already have the eyebright, tempted to get the it stick but don't really know what to do with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭peppapig24

got all three today! Also got them in Easons on O'Connell St they had loads at about 4 o clock yesterday.
    Thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭applesock

was looking for this in easons today no sign of any of them :( maybe im to late :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Yeah I checked Easons yesterday and the tesco in Jervis and there were none!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

For anyone that might be flying in the next while, there's loads of them in Easons Dublin Airport (the one past security)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I spent ages looking around town as I wanted the Bad Girl pencil - finally managed to get it on Sunday in Eason in Dublin Airport (heading towards what used to be Pier A).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Saw a couple yesterday in Centra at Temple Bar Square! They had Bad Gal and It Stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

cant find any in meath!!!! love benefit.....I too late!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

couldnt find any in galway either. seriously disappointed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭foodaholic

got mine today, couldnt believe it. Tesco in phisboro. they had them all :D

oh did they have many of them in tesco im close to that one :)

full shelf, I was suprised !!!

went to get one today in tesco one left was delighted until i realised that someone had opened it and robbed the product but left the magazine :(

thats terrible !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Saw loads in the Londis on Lower Baggot St. I think I'm allergic to the Bad Gal eyeliner though, my eyes are all watery and stingy and I think it's started since I started using it :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement