Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who stayed in the Irish OL exam for the whole time?

• 14-06-2010 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

well

Did you stay in irish ol for full time 12 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    100% 12 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭whelpy

nope, was too hyper to stick it out. When i finished everything, i doddled crap on the next page, then left at 3 approx

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

I make it my business to stay until the end of every exam.

I was finished OL Irish today at about twenty-to, and had it re-read by ten-to, so I got up and left.

After it hit five-to I kept saying to the couple of people outside "Wow the superintendent is really letting this run over time".

It was then that I realized it was just 2:55, not 3:55! :pac:

Honestly though, how could you need that much time!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 S.Moran

yeah i stayed for the lot! only 4 of us left at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

S.Moran wrote: »
    yeah i stayed for the lot! only 4 of us left at the end

How much did you write exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I was out in exacly an hour.It's a joke they really should put Paper 1 and 2 together we have like 2 and a half hours tomorrow and most people will leave after 30 minutes.I wrote 4 pages today:Dall most people wrote in my year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Left at quarter to 3...that exam time is WAY too long!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

was late for the exam as I taught it didn't start until 2 :o I was finished at around 3:05 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I took my time, did 2 extra questions and still left with with over an hour to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

left at twenty to three but got everything done. my cousin stayed right to the end he was on his own for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

I finished in one hour and twenty minutes, but sat around re-reading for another 20 mins, then got up and left!!
    I didnt leave earlier because i didnt want to be the first person to leave... yes i know im immature and stupid :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Finished at Half three. Spent most of the exam day dreaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Viva La Cozzy

I was the last one left in the room, i stayed till 3:15...i took my time with the Cómhrá, found it pretty simple, i just talked about the world cup :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

I tried, honestly wanted to, re-read my paper 3 times then did an extra qs. Finally gave in when I saw that my friend who gets high marks in everything was leaving. Sorta though 'ok HE'S leaving its got to be ok now' :L

• Registered Users Posts: 47 sampras

everyone in my class was gone out by 3.15. I was out at 2.45, way too much time!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

I think the irish paper and the bio paper have way too much time given. first 2 sections of biology take about 25 mins together and then 4 long questions take about an hour max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 vicksterchick

Stayed the whole length. :p Took my sweet time on the comprehensions, making sure everything was okay, and I spent ages double-checking the grammar on my written questions. Normally, I'm a lazy git and I would have no problem leaving early, but I didn't want to wander around school for an hour before the aural.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I was out by 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 S.Moran

SirDarren wrote: »
    How much did you write exactly?

I done 1 page and a half for each comprehension and 3 and a half pages for the sceal and 2 and a half pages for the litir.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 iano1

I done 1 page and a half for each comprehension and 3 and a half pages for the sceal and 2 and a half pages for the litir.:)

You only have to write 150 words for full marks, 3/4 of a page. sounds like ya could of done honours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

Well someone's got an A I'd say..!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I didnt but I try to stay to the end of every exam

Advertisement