Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish OL Paper 2

• 14-06-2010 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Really really really considering leaving after 30 mins (as said by others). I actually havn't a clue about any of it. I don't even understand the Q's.

Any tips on whats gonna come up? I've a bundle of sheets here and it looks like hebrew to me.

(16 years of Irish and nothing. 5 years of French and I'm brilliant).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

whats it worth? not even 20% yet its the most work for the least marks. its only there for people who want the A so i'm just gonna go in write any bit of bullsh1t and leave

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Same boat if it's any consolation.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

at least we're feeling the same. Although I ****ed up the letter and the sceal and god knows what the **** i wrote in the comprehensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

I am the exact same,
    I have been told that if I know two stories and two poems I should be ok. Thats all the advice I can give. Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Irish is the biggest load of bollox I have ever seen. Who ever promotes it should be castrated. ****

• Advertisement
Advertisement