Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Crocs?

Options
  • 14-06-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Where in Galway sell men's Crocs? (size 11)

My brother-in-law works in a humid environment and needs them before his feet explode with perspiration. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

I've seen a sports type 'croc shoe' in a sportshop ironically enough,but it was in Ennis.

They looked better than the typical 'croc shoe' and i would have bought a pair instead i bought drink. I know my priorities.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Pretty sure schuh would have em.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭lion_bar

portwest or schuh. I'm sure others do too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Only two places do them in Galway afaik. Logues had 4 pairs left yesterday (2 pink and 2 orange lol). Greenes in Eyre Sq Centre have some but not a huge stock. I have to go to the Croc Shop in Dublin during the week to get my summer supply. On Net its Crocs.eu but be prepared to get emails from them almost every day if they get your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Meemars

This week Aldi are selling Croc-like shoes (Mocs, anyone?). About a fiver I think, not sure about sizes. Mostly dayglo colours I think, so not sure about work friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Only two places do them in Galway afaik. Logues had 4 pairs left yesterday (2 pink and 2 orange lol). Greenes in Eyre Sq Centre have some but not a huge stock. I have to go to the Croc Shop in Dublin during the week to get my summer supply. On Net its Crocs.eu but be prepared to get emails from them almost every day if they get your details.

Jaysus, this man sure knows his Crocs!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lol. Ive got very selective feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭nhg

Online is the best job, try on a pair first for size to be 100% sure on size, they have lots of different ones to suit different work situations. My best investment yet was a pair of croc wellies, thankfully they are redundant at the min with the good weather.

The problem that I have with crocs is that when wearing and after driving (or as a pasenger) I get electric shocks from anything steel that I touch. I am banned from wearing them to work for this reason, one day a work collegue was handing me a cordless phone to take a call and they got a shock from me through the phone, I had just got out of the car! It can't be good for my health either, pity because i love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

My hubby got his crocs in Greenes and I thought there was quite a good selection available.
    He spends all day on his feet at work and he swears by them - thinks they're like walking on cushions!!
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Pet World? Ill get my coat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

What about that crazy old lady that stands outside Corbett court wearing crocs, screaming about how women that wear pants are going to hell?

She'd know how to hook you up.

Advertisement