Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCG

• 14-06-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Any predictions on the dcg paper?? Im hoping for interpenatration and intersecting triangles!! What ye think :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Dmore93 wrote: »
    Any predictions on the dcg paper?? Im hoping for interpenatration and intersecting triangles!! What ye think :confused:

triangles? lol theres a thread for this floating around somewhere already, think its called design and communications graphics

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

Dont really care what comes up in section a - the short answer bit

Interpenetration and intersecting planes
    Solids in contact and geological geometry ( earthworks and boreholes)
    Conics are dece, surface geometry is grand apart from developments...
    Perspective is a bit slow, axonometric is easy bit takes waaaay too long

If I don't get an A1 in DCG ill hack up a village with a chainsaw...need the points and I know im well capable of it! Defo got a good 95 - 100% in the project too so itd be a waste not to do well in the written

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dmore93

Dont really care what comes up in section a - the short answer bit

Interpenetration and intersecting planes
    Solids in contact and geological geometry ( earthworks and boreholes)
    Conics are dece, surface geometry is grand apart from developments...
    Perspective is a bit slow, axonometric is easy bit takes waaaay too long

If I don't get an A1 in DCG ill hack up a village with a chainsaw...need the points and I know im well capable of it! Defo got a good 95 - 100% in the project too so itd be a waste not to do well in the written

Ya i dont care what comes up in the short questions because you can just wing them.As long ans interpenatration and intersecting PLANES haha come up well be away for slates. They are easy full markers. As long as perabolas and elipses don't come up along with solids in contact.

Advertisement