Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish paper 2 predicitions

• 14-06-2010 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

:confused:

What are your predictions for paper 2 .. need some opinions on what to study was planning on going in a goin 2 sleep but i might aswell try it :p predictions plz :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭echoindia756

yea does anyone have any predictions? it would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 missmichelle91

from what ive gathered its been an bean og, clare se speir, an bean og, clare sa speir... for a number of years so going by this clare is due!

also fiannaiocht maybe...

>>but is it really safe to predict after that horrible thing in english:mad: i know usually id be the first to narrow everything down!!
    :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Cliodhna.

you cant really predict for this? but every honours poem came up once so obviously special attention so the ones that came up the first year (06) An chead drama and an toilean and 07 maigdileana and Uirchill an chreagain. Also As far as i know every year either La bui bealtaine OR an bhean og has come up. (or the equivilant option). And the filiocht animnithe Jack only ever came up once so give it special attention. But dont leave anything out as we know at this stage predictions mean nothin! ha i just realised i started this ' you cant predict BUT.......' ha oh well...

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭chillian17

I kinda started a very similar thread =/ hahaha.
    Ah well. I've got some ideas myself. Cearrbach Mac Caba, 20 Bliain ag Fas, Na Lig Sinn i gCathu...
    Oiche Nollaig na mBan, Uirchill, An Chead Drama, Jack.
    But I can't be sure =/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Jack, Nil Aon Ni, An Chead Drama, An t-Oilean.

Claire and Fiche Bliain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

predictions are only predictions - isnt that right miss Boland:P

but our irish teacher thinks that the mairtin o direan poem - faoseamh a gheobhdsa? will come up because this year is the 100th anniversary of his birth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 roll on summer 10!

i'd say if you had a good idea of fiche bliain ag fas, cearrbhach and clare sa speir for pros, jack, nil aon ni, faoiseamh a gheobhadsa, uirchill and chreagain, an chead drama, an toilean you'd be good and don't forget about an triail!!! :P

Advertisement