Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Higher Paper 1 today-please clarify

• 14-06-2010 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I did the essay "daoine ar mbéal an phobail" today but have just realised I forgot to write down which number essay title I had selected. I just wrote the essay (I wrote it on politicians) without numbering it. Will this affect my results? Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭daysleeper

Can you remember whether you actually used the phrase 'daoine atá ar mbéal an phobail' anywhere in your essay?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

If your essay was any good then it should be clear which title you selected, i'd imagine you'll be OK.

Be careful in future though, would be a very silly thing to lose marks over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jen111

I dont think so- I was trying to do it in my own words. Do you think it would be obvious that an essay on politicians couldnt be any of the other essays?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

You will be grand the examiner will work it out......trust me!!!!!;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jen111

Thanks for all your answers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement