Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My beautiful new Nokia Film Camera has arrived!! Yay!

• 14-06-2010 10:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Finally, I'm in the big leagues with the rest of ye!
    This cost me 8 big ones you know!

DSC_0698.jpg

DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0696.jpg

DSC_0705.jpg

Oh wait, is that an extra 'n' in there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I have one very like this :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,401 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

its focus free, sweet :D

"advanced camera to meet your professional requirements"
    hope it didn't set you back too much :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

i was expecting a phone for a minute :D

looks cool

it has colour lens lols :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

are those the cameras that were giving people electric shocks from the flash wire or something? remember reading something somewhere about parents in the US suing the manufacturer cause it electrocuted their kid... or something.... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Diabhal_Glas

Ah Brilliant, I remember seeing one of these back in 2003. A chap I know had one in the pub on a Friday evening, he was showing it off to everyone.
    That morning he had bought it off of a some dodgy guy selling 'stolen' goods out of a van at the entrance to the building site he worked on.
    Only paid 200 euros for it if I remember correctly but he told me it was worth at least 1000 :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Well I was asked €10 for this but bargain it down to €8. A classic make like this could be worth anything up to €20 in a few years time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭goldseeker

Can't wait to see posted photos taken with that piece of art :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

I seem recall the Del-boy was selling a truck load of them along with a russian betemax VCR :D

Should be fun to see prints from it though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

its focus free, sweet :D

and has a "color lens"...guess you won't be taking any black and whites with that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,401 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I'm guessing one shutter speed?

had a look on flickr, but could see any photos or info about these cameras or the similar olympia type

• Advertisement
Advertisement