Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Paper 2 time scheme (H)

• 14-06-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭

I know Paper 2 is tight for time, can somebody please give me a breakdown on the amount of time to spend on each question?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

heard clare greally giving out rough times today on this

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_countdownto906.xml

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Does anyone else always finishd well ahead of time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Does anyone else always finishd well ahead of time?

Yeah. Technically it's mark a minute but Stair does NOT take 30 minutes :pac: Especially cos our Superintendent gives us like 15 minutes extra per paper... Sittin there for hours... and I feel bad leaving for some reason!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭Mazda

marks = minutes is my system :)

quick question on an triail - in the split questions where you have to talk about 2 characters or techniques do you have to split your answer 50/50 or can you put more emphasis on one over the other? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 aptmilpalmeras

The examiner will be looking for a certain number of points in each category, so roughly speaking you need the same number of points for each.

• Advertisement
Advertisement