Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facebook - how do I change my password

• 14-06-2010 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Someone recently hacked into my email account - changed my password and sent out horrible emails to all my contacts! In the meantime, I forgot my Facebook password....but can't reset it, because they will send the newly reset password to my Gmail account!

Does anyone know how to reset both your contact email and password at the same time on Facebook........help please!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

ShaggyDog wrote: »
    Someone recently hacked into my email account - changed my password and sent out horrible emails to all my contacts! In the meantime, I forgot my Facebook password....but can't reset it, because they will send the newly reset password to my Gmail account!

Does anyone know how to reset both your contact email and password at the same time on Facebook........help please!!

Shouldn't you be more worried about your email account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ShaggyDog

Well, I am - but I can replace my email account relatively easily........I can't replace my Facebook account.....

Advertisement