Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rocky road to my first Half...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Right some updates....prob some of the last in this log ill be back under a barbell in a weeks time.

So last thurday i did myself some damage in jujitus. a miss placed elbow while ground fighting lead me to the physio on friday...thank go it was nothing serious. My adductor wasnt happy and required some rest and ice. so no running till sunday.

Sunday

3 miles

Monday

4 miles in 41 minutes

Im happy to be able to run so i wasnt too concerned with the times. The plan is a 5 miler tomorrow and thats it till the Half on Saturday. I have a jujitsu grading coming up so havent been able to back off that either

Im still going to aim for 2 hours on saturday if i fail i should break 2:10.

Advertisement