Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a house in Kildare

Options
  • 14-06-2010 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    myself and mrs. maal are looking to buy a house in county Kildare. We are looking at all the usual websites (daft etc), but just wondering if anybody out there knows of any houses that may be available to buy (even if not on the market yet). I'm using this forum as we are already fed up with the EA bulls**t. Got gazzumped and/or ghost-bidded (in 2010:eek:) so trying an additional approach.
    We are only interested in bungalows in rural locations, three bed (or more) and approx half acre.
    I don't know if this is an odd thread to start, but we thought it would be worth putting out there and seeing if anything shows up.....

thanks

Advertisement