Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for more stuff again

• 15-06-2010 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Righ this time I'm looking for a Sega Saturn, It would be great if somone around here happened to have one in the attic or somthing

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Didn't you say several threads ago that they'be your last request,

why not try the wanted section of http://adverts.ie/ ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Goto Adverts.ie and do a search. I found http://adverts.ie/235927 in 5 seconds, so I'm thinking you are being EXTREMELY lazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

And annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

oh no boardsies are getting onto me, my life is fail!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I can understand why the lads find it annoying Jack. I mean from my memory( I'm not checking your post history) I can't really remember you posting anything on this fourm without it being looking for various old school stuff.

TBH a part of me things your making money out of it somehow,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

oh no boardsies are getting onto me, my life is fail!

So your taking the piss out of a site which you've been actively using to "acquire" stuff you want?

err Jack burton fail,
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Well not really know, I was really just taking the piss you of you for caring so much about a single thread.

And the reason I'm asking for stuff here, aswell as adverts, is because most things on adverts are in Dublin and its a lof of effort and costly to go up to dublin for just a games console or a few games.

And the syco, did you even look at the link you posted, I'm tryng to buy that sega saturn, I'm just waiting to see if the seller will be traveling to south Ireland

ziedth, I dont make money from these at all, and I didnt want to make is obvious that I would pay for all these consoles but I will and have. Because mods would have moved or closed the post I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 studybuddy1

Yo jack check this out if you want a sega saturn

http://www.adverts.ie/183629/games/sega-saturn-20-games/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Best to take this to adverts from now on Jack, thanks.

Just a reminder guys, please report posts if you have a problem with them. We'll see them that much quicker, rather than ending up in an unnecessary argument and winding yourselves up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement