Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
  • 15-06-2010 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I need to find a dentist in Naas, Newbridge or Kilcullen. Thing is, I'm terrified so they need to be nice and understanding.

Suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

If you can trek out a little farther than go to Paul O'Boyle in the Riverside Dental Practice in Celbridge. I have a genuine phobia of dentists but having gone to him earlier this year to have a tooth removed I can honestly say hes the best Ive ever been to.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lockster

Matt Buckley on the Blessington Road in Naas. He is a little pricey but is one of the nicest dentists you could ever go to. My wife hates dentists and even she likes him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

I got Dr mary Keating's name from this forum before. She's in Naas near the tyre place.

I was also looking for a friendly compassionate dentist. She is brilliant. I explained to her that I was very worried and I am no longer worried about going to see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Castletown

I would also highly recommend Paul O Boyle, Main Street Celbridge, very gentle and very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TrafficBug

Collins Dentist are good but VERY expensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

Peter and Iwona in Newbridge (Whitewater Dental Clinic) close to Whitewater S.C.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,097 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Naas Dental clinic is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭mickmac76

Catherine young in newbridge is very good with nervous patients.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭WittyName1

Zombie thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

OP has probably lost their teeth by now anyways

• Advertisement
Advertisement