Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Warlords Part 3 location announced

• 15-06-2010 1:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

I have just been informed that the location for Take Aim's next installment of the Warlords Series will be held in Tigerland Sligo. A provisional date has been set for the 3rd of July. For more information please contact Dobby, Danin or the Lads in Take Aim. All team captains that wish to book a slot for their teams are required to contact the above as participant numbers are limited.

For more information and plenty of images of Tigerland please see www.sligoairsoft.com

Danin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Sounds great Danin, Tigerland will be a fantastic site to host this. Since it's a "provisional" date any chance of moving it to any weekend from the 17th on since I will be back from holidays then? :D

Not to much to ask is it just to accommodate me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

All event threads posted by an individual involved with the organisation of said event are closed until further notice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement