Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illegal Drugs - What Have Taken?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Wertz wrote: »
    Please don't do that. Fingerprints in the paint finish spoil what may have taken someone mulitple hours of prep and work to achieve. The sign is merely there so you can't claim damage to clothing/property if you accidentally make contact with it. No-one is going to hang a sign when the paint is not wet. (unlike scare tactic drug "education")

I see your point on some people just needing to test the boundaries though and find out for themselves.
    The game stops at heroin/crack/crystal meth for me; everything else is or was fair game.

While some people might look at a fingerprint in paint and think it's ruining what would otherwise be a perfect finish, others might look at it and see it as a moment in time captured forever. :)

I just happened to mention the paint thing to describe a part of my personality - I need to see it to believe, like to check things myself, make sure. I wasn't saying that 'Wet Paint' signs are comparable to the statistics etc., that have been compiled on the negative aspects of drug taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Novella wrote: »
    While some people might look at a fingerprint in paint and think it's ruining what would otherwise be a perfect finish, others might look at it and see it as a moment in time captured forever. :)

I just happened to mention the paint thing to describe a part of my personality - I need to see it to believe, like to check things myself, make sure. I wasn't saying that 'Wet Paint' signs are comparable to the statistics etc., that have been compiled on the negative aspects of drug taking.

Are you on drugs? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    When I was young and completely stupid I did 6 of the ones named above! One of the biggest regrets of my life though.

Some people either get crap drugs, or are crap at taking drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hmm, I never noticed poppers was on that list.
    Never taken that either...it smells like sh*t and gives you an oxygen rush followed by banger of a headache. No thanks chuckles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Alcohol will soon be included if some people get their way.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

Hank_Jones wrote: »

Can't ever fly a plane if you've taken LSD.

Oh yes you can.It's just not advisable to try both simultaneously.There's no test for LSD conducted.Book yourself a flying lesson and see.

Do you really think that not one pilot out there,commercial or private has ever dropped acid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

galwayrush wrote: »
    Alcohol will soon be included if some people get their way.:pac:
    I like my drink but I'd love to see alcohol get banned for a year as a consciousness-raiser of sorts. Let's see the prohibitionists take the moral high ground when they inevitably follow the same channels of distribution as the immoral drug users to
    get their psychoactive of choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

Cannabis is one of the filthiest drugs on the planet......doesn't put me off it, but it's probably dirtier than most E's.

Not if you grow your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

I've never taken Moot. Must be one of those headshop products, like Meow.

meow was not a head shop product,it is 98 to 99.5 % pure mephedrone,could only be bought online,mephedrone content of head shop products was way below that (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

When I voted "none of the above" I really mean none at all. I'm proud to say I've never even thought of taking illegal drugs, hard or soft. In fact the only drug I do regularly is caffeine. Though I've done aspirin a few times...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

meow was not a head shop product,it is 98 to 99.5 % pure mephedrone,could only be bought online,mephedrone content of head shop products was way below that (:

A good percentage of headshops sold it as a "plant food" or "bath salts".
    It was also in plenty of the later party pills.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Anyone else proud of their history when doin the poll?

Yes.

"None of the above"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Yes.

"None of the above"

And the award for best human goes to........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    And the award for best human goes to........
    Howard Marks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Vilified

I liked LSD more than the others, however it does mess with your mind a lot. Looking back there's one time in particular where I definitely shouldn't have done it...
    :rolleyes: You live and learn..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Not if you grow your own.

You don't grow cannabis. You grow marijuana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Vilified wrote: »
    I liked LSD more than the others, however it does mess with your mind a lot. Looking back there's one time in particular where I definitely shouldn't have done it...
    :rolleyes: You live and learn..

You can't just say that and cut off! We need details, delicious juicy details.:D

kraggy wrote: »
    You don't grow cannabis. You grow marijuana.

To be fair, you grow cannabis sativa/indica...marijuana is the dried flowers of said plant and the resultant solid material made from the sap/crystals/tyres/henna/plastic bags/camel turds is cannabis resin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Wertz wrote: »
    sativa/indica...marijuana is the dried flowers of said plant

Marijuana is a bastardisation of a Mexican word for stimulant plant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Vilified

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    You can't just say that and cut off! We need details, delicious juicy details.:D

Let's just say it involved sex, a new girlfriend and a pub. Plus the obligatory freakout in the pub... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've never taken anything!

I don't think its a case of me being very good or afraid or anything, but more to do with the people I hang out with. They don't do any drugs either so I've never been offered anything serious.

I have been offered cannabis a couple of times at parties, but the smell of it turns my stomach, and I'm afraid of being sick with it and making a fool of myself!

And I was offered a line of coke once, but I didnt know how to snort it, again said no cause I didn't want to make a fool of myself, rather than being afraid of the drug itself!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Teutorix wrote: »
    A silent point? wat? "Moot" perhaps? :rolleyes:
    Moot...

>_>

:pac:

As far as illegal drugs go, I've taken none.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Zascar wrote: »
    Someone told me recently that soon in the US (California) it will be legal to have up to an Ounce of weed for personal use. Is this true?

Californians go to the polls on the november 2nd to vote on it. If propisition 19 is passed you can have an ounce on you, smoke it in a non public place or a licensed premises (hash cafes) and be allow grow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Had never taken anything all my life. Went to Thailand in 2006, had 2-3 mushroom shakes one night and mentally and emotionally they seriously f*cked me up, the worst two days of my life to date. Ruined the holiday, lost a friend and the whole thing haunts me to this day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Had never taken anything all my life. Went to Thailand in 2006, had 2-3 mushroom shakes one night and mentally and emotionally they seriously f*cked me up, the worst two days of my life to date. Ruined the holiday, lost a friend and the whole thing haunts me to this day.
    I feel your pain. Had a bad trip on the auld mushies before myself. Not for the inexperienced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Shouldn't the poll be updated to include former headshop products, BZP, Metadrome, "bath salts", GHB, derivatives from Mescaline etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'm a good girl, I've only taken two of the list.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

theres 2 on the list I havent taken, and one of them aint even Ilegal, I must see about gettin some for the wekend :D

Seriously tho, Who does Crack??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭no scope

Just thought while we were talking about drugs check this out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5gs6U9pxS0&p=A1245E54A5DEDCAB&playnext=1&index=37

• Advertisement

Talk about throwing yourself in at the deep end.
    Mushrooms are not where I'd choose to start my experience level from...
    "Lost a friend"...what, you mean had a falling out or, that they died, or what?

As for people doing crack...well I've heard of crack being seized in raids...Dublin I think. If there's coke in the country then there's people stupid enough to freebase it.

Advertisement