Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illegal Drugs - What Have Taken?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

CorkMan wrote: »
    Bring in Meth for a certain class of people in Ireland, the people who have no respect for life, who would kill you for 20 cents and sit next to your mother at your wake for 10 cents.
    Give sociopaths a drug that will turn them into fully fledged psychopaths with superhuman strength to boot?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Superscum.:D 'To the scum mobile!'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Sorry. Must be them dirty drugs. ;)
    Bit of advice though, if you're ever havin' a smoke at say, Oxegen or something, and a guard is eyeing ya, don't say: 'It's only a bit of craic..'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Zascar wrote: »
    There is a big, big difference....

nope ive taken heroin but never exstasy cos i';ve seen how it can get a grip on people

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Tigger wrote: »
    nope ive taken heroin but never exstasy cos i';ve seen how it can get a grip on people
    Yeah heroin doesn't do that at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

FAIL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

That's a fail and a half right there!

No more yolks for me anymore
    Time to choose life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

What a load of bullsh.it that is, you probably smoked a load of gravy leftover on the sunday roasts tinfoil:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Best laugh of the day so far......dont worry, its "grip" loosens after a few hours! ;)

Zascar wrote: »
    Yeah heroin doesn't do that at all.

it probably does but i tried it anyway with open eyes, i like opiate drugs such as refined codine (cold extracted) or opium so i tried it, i didn't decied on it as a lifestyle
    Jamiekelly wrote: »
    FAIL
    RoadKillTs wrote: »
    That's a fail and a half right there!

No more yolks for me anymore
    Time to choose life :)

i'm probably a bit older than ye so exstacy would have been new and a lot of my mates would have dived right in and had issues
    i noe that the lsd numbers seeem very low on this pole and yet everybody was taking trips when i was a kid

What a load of bullsh.it that is, you probably smoked a load of gravy leftover on the sunday roasts tinfoil:rolleyes:

why do you think i would lie? i'm a qualified chemist and i havent touched so much as a joint in the last five years (and even that was just one in a cafeamsterdam for old times sake)
    i don't think talking about drugs is cool or makes me special, my social group would engoy the experiance of being on acid and just interacting ith the world as if we were
    not exaggerating the effects and boasting about it

• Advertisement

df1985 wrote: »
    Best laugh of the day so far......dont worry, its "grip" loosens after a few hours! ;)

i don't worry and i know my choices would have been unusual compared to todays scene thats why i shared. but at the time i thought it made sense to me

each of us react differently and get different things out of different drugs so a bit of experimentation is a good thing during my experimentation phase i foud i liked opiates and didn';t really like chemical drugs such as speed and x

and i have seen people burn out and get depressed and drop out of jobs or college after becoming people that take multiple tabs 3 or four times a week. of course i know people that taks tabs sometimes and really engoy them with little or no issue afterwards so its different strokes

why do you think i would lie? i'm a qualified chemist and i havent touched so much as a joint in the last five years (and even that was just one in a cafeamsterdam for old times sake)
    i don't think talking about drugs is cool or makes me special, my social group would engoy the experiance of being on acid and just interacting ith the world as if we were
    not exaggerating the effects and boasting about it

So what are you telling me, that you tested it before taking it?

You obviously didnt take note of the sarcastic smiley i left after i commented to nnote that it was more a joke at you than imlying your lying.

The fact of it is qualified chemist or not i have seen first hand what heroin does to people as i have watched good friends stick that needle in a vein & draw blood out only to shoot it back in, other friends who cant get a vein any more bangin it straight into a hole in their groin, & good friend waste away to death after suffering from Hepatitis of all types & i could go on but ecstasy does not fu.ck you up any way near what heroin does FACT so i could not resist a sarcastic reply to what you posted.

If you beleive heroin is not as bad as ecstasy you really need to take off your white coat, get out of your lab && ttake a trip into the middle of Fatima mansions & see how many screwed up lives are from ecstasy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

each of us react differently and get different things out of different drugs so a bit of experimentation is a good thing during my experimentation phase i foud i liked opiates and didn';t really like chemical drugs such as speed and x
    MDMA and heroin are both semi-synthetic chemicals.

So what are you telling me, that you tested it before taking it?

You obviously didnt take note of the sarcastic smiley i left after i commented to nnote that it was more a joke at you than imlying your lying.

The fact of it is qualified chemist or not i have seen first hand what heroin does to people as i have watched good friends stick that needle in a vein & draw blood out only to shoot it back in, other friends who cant get a vein any more bangin it straight into a hole in their groin, & good friend waste away to death after suffering from Hepatitis of all types & i could go on but ecstasy does not fu.ck you up any way near what heroin does FACT so i could not resist a sarcastic reply to what you posted.

If you beleive heroin is not as bad as ecstasy you really need to take off your white coat, get out of your lab && ttake a trip into the middle of Fatima mansions & see how many screwed up lives are from ecstasy.

thats not what i said

all drugs are bad if used badly i used to go out with a woman who worked in the rialto clinic (beside the old church if i rember right) and there were loads from fatima coming in for methadone back then.
    that was nearly 20 years ago

i would totally agree that in an area like fatima the socio-economic issues would make h more of an issue than x but in middle class land where i grew up very very few people would have issues with h simply because it wasn't done where as they did x a lot so a proportion of them would have had issues
    point point i should have a point

oh i know in my experiance one can take h a couple of times (i chased i didn't inject it into my eyeball) without issue in the same way as while most people can take x or coke in a moderate and harmless way some will find that it effects thier lives detrementally (but less than alcohol and certainly less than herione)

Pace2008 wrote: »
    MDMA and heroin are both semi-synthetic chemicals.
    mdma is a hevaly synthised form of a potent alkiloid

herion is a short step from opium

but i mean chemical drugs in the coloquial way not in the correct way
    sorry for any confusion

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

thats not what i said

all drugs are bad if used badly i used to go out with a woman who worked in the rialto clinic (beside the old church if i rember right) and there were loads from fatima coming in for methadone back then.
    that was nearly 20 years ago

i would totally agree that in an area like fatima the socio-economic issues would make h more of an issue than x but in middle class land where i grew up very very few people would have issues with h simply because it wasn't done where as they did x a lot so a proportion of them would have had issues
    point point i should have a point

oh i know in my experiance one can take h a couple of times (i chased i didn't inject it into my eyeball) without issue in the same way as while most people can take x or coke in a moderate and harmless way some will find that it effects thier lives detrementally (but less than alcohol and certainly less than herione)
    What a pile of ****e.....heroin should never be classed anywhere near coke and ecstacy....It's nothing to do with the socio economic background of the user....i've seen people from great wealthy families end up in the gutter in a matter of weeks from heroin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

For what its worth im pretty sure mdma is worse for you than heroin.
    Ive never taken heroin and dont plan to but have taken pretty good mdma on a good few occasions , but im sure that it may do more long term damage. If it were taken daily , maybe more in a mental way than physically but the thing is youd want to be pretty sick to want to take mdma every day.

What a pile of ****e.....heroin should never be classed anywhere near coke and ecstacy....It's nothing to do with the socio economic background of the user....i've seen people from great wealthy families end up in the gutter in a matter of weeks from heroin.
    did you even real thel last line
    some will find that it effects thier lives detrementally (but less than alcohol and certainly less than herione)

i give up this is after hours

i shagged yore ma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Hash a couple of times. Didn't really enjoy it.

did you even real thel last line
    without issue in the same way as while most people can take x or coke in a moderate and harmless way some will find that it effects thier lives detrementally (but less than alcohol and certainly less than herione)

You have completley contradicted your self, you were implying the E was more detrimental than Herooin but go on to say what you did above!!

You are full of it.

• Advertisement

honestly i'm gona assume your stupid and therefore bow out

honestly i'm gona assume your stupid and therefore bow out

Bye, i sincerley hope you make it through life & i fear for our safety if its people like you that are in charge of pioneering our pharmaceutical industry that really doesnt know his ars.e form his elbow when it comes to the effects narcs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I know a girl who did poppers. I never heard of them before so I asked what where they. The answer I got back was....

"Awwhh they're bleedin' thick, don't do them."
    "I wont but what are they?"
    "Ya sniff them."
    "And what do they do to ya?"
    "I can't remember what they did to me but queers use 'em before roidin' each other up the hole."

:pac:

Bonito wrote: »
    I know a girl who did poppers. I never heard of them before so I asked what where they. The answer I got back was....

"Awwhh they're bleedin' thick, don't do them."
    "I wont but what are they?"
    "Ya sniff them."
    "And what do they do to ya?"
    "I can't remember what they did to me but queers use 'em before roidin' each other up the hole."

:pac:

:confused:

She was obviously talking through her hole:D because its a bottle of liquid you inhale vapours from, there is no 'They' when talking about poppers.

:confused:

She was obviously talking through her hole:D because its a bottle of liquid you inhale vapours from, there is no 'They' when talking about poppers.
    If there's no they, should it not be popper?

Bonito wrote: »
    If there's no they, should it not be popper?

Well you can use it on many occasions from the same bottle to get the desired effect.

One may be a popper, many would be poppers.

Well you can use it on many occasions from the same bottle to get the desired effect.

One may be a popper, many would be poppers.
    Indeed, my good Key.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Don't like smoking weed but I do E regularly and coke an odd time. At least with ecstasy you get a bigger bang for your buck. The come down is rotten though, not as bad with a bottle of vodka though:D

MOD SNIP

Post in breach of Charter.

Please do not discuss how to make drug cocktails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

May i suggest a combination of,

Consuming ecstasy with copious amounts of weed & Vodka for the comedown, you may find you like the weed in that situation & will soften the comedown somewhat:D
    I can't smoke weed for love nor money, I go pure white and get sick:pac:
    Remember I had to sleep rough outside Houston station on a come down after planet love waiting for the Sunday train down to Kilkenny, it was a rough night!
    Friend shat himself at planet love and was still flying it till about 9am, then he got a slap of reality:D

Emm what else, once I took them legal pills at the time, Diablo's triple X and kicked a girl in the head cos I thought she was a lion.....thats another story!

Advertisement