Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G coverage

Options
  • 15-06-2010 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on Meteor but over the last few days I've found myself out of 3G coverage twice in Dublin which is taking the piss tbh. Both times I've been with people on other networks who still had coverage.
    Does each network have their own separate 3G coverage like they do with standard phone signal coverage?
    If so, which network has the best coverage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

not sure,

but like to know as well what there coverage is like thinking of moving to the new work from Meteor

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Three have the widest 3G coverage but the downside is that where it doesn't have that you only get 2g with gprs (if you are lucky) whereas other operators at least support edge on non-3G.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Three have the widest 3G coverage but the downside is that where it doesn't have that you only get 2g with gprs (if you are lucky) whereas other operators at least support edge on non-3G.

thanks
    now which new phone to get

HTC or Samung wave :confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Are you saying that if I'm out of 3G range I should be able to get edge as long as I'm still in phone coverage?
    Because I'm talking about no internet access on those two occasions with Meteor.

Advertisement