Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question?

Options
  • 15-06-2010 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

HI, I got my tragus Pierced ages ago and I want to buy new jewellery for it from the internet im just wondering what size I should get. I havent change the jewellery since I got it done and im happy with the size at the moment I just want different a style, I think when I got it done the piercer said it was 10mm long can anyone help me with the width? is there like a standard size that your are pierced with at the start? thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

The Tragus is usually pierced with a barbell either 8 or 10 mm long. The "thickness " of the bar is normally 1.2mm, 16 gauge US or 18 gauge in British Imperial.
    If buying from the internet, most companies use either metric or US measurements.

Advertisement