Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost kitten,portarlington

Options
  • 15-06-2010 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

We have lost our 15 week old kitten,was around at 5pm sunday eating his dinner but hasn't been seen since.were in crann nua,portarlington.He is tabby, quite fluffy with a blue collar on,if anyone see's him will you try grab him and pm me there will be one happy 2 year old if he's found.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Now found in neighbours house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭roxiesmammy

hey glad u found the kitten. just a word of warning, dont mean to scare u but there is loads of foxes around that way who wouldnt think twice to snatch the poor thing.

Gone missing again, if anyone spots him in crann nua let me know.He has made a friend a big white cat who he normally with but no sign of him this time.He is tabby colour.with white dot on left back leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭roxiesmammy

has he been nueterd. he is at that age now where if not he will start rambling esp if there is a female in heat. which at the moment around here there is as im not to far from u. Last night the noise around here was brutel, when i looked out must of been 10 or so cats most tabbies.

No not yet,we rang vet last week to get it sorted but said we'd wait couple of weeks untill he's 6 months old.Hope he comes back as the 2 year old keeps calling him.:(

• Advertisement

came home last night very hungry and thirsty.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Cats are making ruins of our back flower plot. The white cat and the tabby are repeat offenders.;)

Kingdom wrote: »
    Cats are making ruins of our back flower plot. The white cat and the tabby are repeat offenders.;)
    Are you in crann nua?

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Are you in crann nua?

Yes :D
    I'm watching you! :p

Kingdom wrote: »
    Yes :D
    I'm watching you! :p
    I wondered where the smell was coming from.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement