Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to decide between Vodafone and Meteor?

Options
  • 15-06-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭

I'm currently with Vodafone on the PerfectFit200. I don't know if it fits me that perfectly though! :)

It says it's €49 including VAT but invariably my bill always comes in around the €85 mark.

I was with Meteor previously and happy with them until I started going abroad twice a year where I had no phone coverage in the country I was in. I switched to Vodafone for this reason.

Now Meteor cover the country that I go to and they have the handset that I'm looking for so is it worth switching back to Meteor?

And seeing as I'm used to paying the €85 pm is the Meteor option of Bill Pay Connect of Unlimited calls and Texts + 1 GB for €85 on a 12 month contract?

My one reservation with Meteor is still the international travel / calls with them. Have they improved to compete with Vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

If you wish to use data abroad then Vodafone is well out ahead.

Advertisement