Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

become a leaving cert invigilator??

• 15-06-2010 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

and bring in these rules

number one: mobile phones in exam hall...disqualification

number two: invigilator scans toilets befor exam and makes them a no go area for other people who might place books

number:invigilator has to pace up and down hall at all times just a garda paces on the beat..dont want to? plenty others will e work

fair play to that girl...she will be a supreme court judge some day
    :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭pitkan

Hi moonpurple. If this thread is referring to the person who was sacked last week then may I say that the person in question (a non teacher) should have been watching his/her student and not have been `tweeting` on a mobile phone. However, this person did not cost the State one million euro by this action as did a Teacher invigilator in 2009 L.C. Nor did the person leak an exam question to any students as did a teacher a few years ago. I`m sure the latter was relieved last year as the heat was taken off her (unsackable) offence and I would say that the guy from last year is probably invigilating in another exam centre as we speak. Double standards? I think so.

Advertisement