Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Developing health material for children & young people

Options
  • 15-06-2010 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys, I need your advice. Over the last few months I have carried out workshops with children and young people aged 10-18 years on how they would like to recieve health information/education. It seems that young people would prefer a DVD/Website to other options. I am now going to try and develop both of these and I would really appreciate your advice. If you are aged 13-18 I would really appreciate your comments or suggestions on the content/design of either. If you would like to participate in designing the DVD or website I would love to hear from you too! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 tcoen

I am interested in helping with the material for the project.
    My email address is trevor.coen@baml.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 campsligo

Thanks for your reply. I will contact you soon by email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 campsligo

Hi, I am a 4th year Health promotion student. I have developed a short questionnaire asking for teachers input in relation to the development of an educational resource. It takes less than 5 mins and is less than 10 questions long. I would be greatful if you would take a few minutes to fill it in as the information is valuable to this project and will be greatly appreciated.

Primary Teachers click on the following link:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SPT8QRG

Post-primary Teachers click on the following link:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BVG8PQX

Advertisement