Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Paper 2 OL - Aftermath

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

Yeah, I left after an hour.

You know the Cearrbhach Mac Caba question? Did that ask: Give and account of what happened to the gambler AFTER he went to hell?

Becuase if that's a case, I'll get a 0 for that question. I just recapped the story. How the fudge could you write more than 3 lines on what happened after!?

But yeah, overall I bull****ted my way through. Hoping for a B overall, which wouldn't be bad, considering I did no study.
    Probably not counting it anyway, but a B would look nice on the report. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭lucybrown

i failed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 god_in_a_coma

Left at 10:10 and I wasn't the first :) that was grand but I never seen the a,b,c parts in the poetry section before :p

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

The a,b,c parts were simple though. Just one line quotes from the poems. Piss easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

dazco wrote: »
    Grand, real easy, left after an hour, wrote like over a page an cearrbhach mac cába but can someone just clear something up for me, was he allowed save the person if Death was at the top or the bottom of the bed, I completely forgot.....
    i think if hes at the top its ok but if he was at the bottom he wasnt allowed to save them, i totally blanked on what "bottom" was so i had to b*ll**** it xD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

JoeyBuddy wrote: »
    Yeah, I left after an hour.

You know the Cearrbhach Mac Caba question? Did that ask: Give and account of what happened to the gambler AFTER he went to hell?

Becuase if that's a case, I'll get a 0 for that question. I just recapped the story. How the fudge could you write more than 3 lines on what happened after!?

But yeah, overall I bull****ted my way through. Hoping for a B overall, which wouldn't be bad, considering I did no study.
    Probably not counting it anyway, but a B would look nice on the report. :D
    i agree with you! i hate when all these people say they arent gonna bother doing paper 2, its like a big fat D is terrible, but a C is alright!!

and i think it was from when he got the wishes to when he went to hell, thats what i wrote anyway >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

I think I'm the only eejit across the country that stayed in that exam for the whole thing...

I used to do HL Irish, found the exam ridiculously easy, I think I wrote 11 pages for the whole thing hahaha...

Hmm I took a nap half way through aswell haha...

And I was the last one left in the room too haha

Advertisement