Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkish Real Estate

Options
  • 15-06-2010 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Yo,

Not sure if here's the best place to post but cant see anywhere better! smile.gif Im buying a holiday home in Turkey(Kusadasi area). Anyone know of some good Real Estate Agents i should get in touch with? Ive been using google, but id rather some recommended agents! I'd hate to go on a inspection trip with a timewaster.. frown.gif

Looking at the agents Kusadasi Real Estate and Turkey Expert right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You don't really need an estate agent when buying. What you do need is a good **independent** solicitor, not one linked to the development.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Doriath

No, but it helps to have an estate agent with a large portfolio of property so i have a nice selection of houses to view before traveling over to view them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Doriath wrote: »
    Yo,

Not sure if here's the best place to post but cant see anywhere better! smile.gif Im buying a holiday home in Turkey(Kusadasi area). Anyone know of some good Real Estate Agents i should get in touch with? Ive been using google, but id rather some recommended agents! I'd hate to go on a inspection trip with a timewaster.. frown.gif

Looking at the agents Kusadasi Real Estate and Turkey Expert right now.

Hi
    I have 1 over there and might be able to help you Pm me if you want when done right it is a walk in the park when done wrong and you are left waiting for your Tapu it can be a nightmare.

Advertisement