Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert 2010 : music

Options
  • 15-06-2010 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Wednesday 23 June 2010.
    9:30 - 11:30.

Anyone else doing music?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Yep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭DylanS09

Yeah, I'm doing it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭bray man

yeah, anyone got any predistions for the set works question? :( i really dont want to study all of them:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 coolyourjets

yep:)It really sucks the way its five days after ur 2nd last test(for me anyways):pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 lolzNato

yep:)It really sucks the way its five days after ur 2nd last test(for me anyways):pac:
    i knooow :pac: the effort :P did good in my practical and i'm even better in the written so looking forward to this ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭knockane_ali09

bray man wrote: »
    yeah, anyone got any predistions for the set works question? :( i really dont want to study all of them:D

if you mean predictions everyone thinks in the hall of the mountain king will come up as it is the only work that has never come up on the course before

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Blue_Seas

Predictions are in the Hall of the Mountain King yeah but as our set only comes up every 3 years they don't have a lot of information... and they could either follow the set works they ask every year or could do one they haven't.

Also "Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man" has come up a LOT so... study it in case :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 schtroumpf94

what about the choice question? it was a work last year, right?

Hope to god that we get a song this year, I can't for the life of me figure out what category they mean for the works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Namabillion

We already have <25% done with the practicals so it should be alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 LGKaiid

Musiic is kinda easy lads..! got 67 in my pre n didn even open a book .. only 4 de general study.! :) dont worry about it.! you have another few days until the exam..! i would just have a look over your notes and dont stress..!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5 chynes95

hall of the mountain king will come up

This seems like an age ago... The thread was titled 2010 so I don't know how you made that error.
    In the Hall of the Mountain King may very well have come up 4 years ago, thankfully I never have to sit a state exam again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

No need to go dragging up 4 year old threads, open a new one if needs be

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement