Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Irish P2

• 15-06-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

Well, It'd have been OK if I studied a bit better for it!

Couldnt do the An Trial question at all. My fault though!

comments on it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Yeah the an Triail questions were a bit odd! Really happy when i saw Jack but couldn't understand one word in the question which was so annoying :( Overall it was pretty decent though! Better than Paper 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭pa4

nice paper. Hope to get an A. An Triail was tough though, i didnt understand the question so just wrote what i thought it meant. Ended up to be right:p everything was good though, couldn't have asked for a nicer paper:)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Curlyhatescurls

pa4 wrote: »
    nice paper. Hope to get an A. An Triail was tough though, i didnt understand the question so just wrote what i thought it meant. Ended up to be right:p everything was good though, couldn't have asked for a nicer paper:)
    I did the same for the triail question, I just kept repeating the sentence in the question too. Oh god, can you tell me what it meant, I hope i guessed right....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭irish-anabel

I didnt understand it either! it meant that the conflict is caused by the faults and bad traits that are covered by love or somethin totally WEIRD like that!! I took it up as being that the conflict is caused because the baddies didn't understand love....
    :L
    I'll get a good ol effort mark tho, wrote 2 pages of pure sh*te n repeated the question for about half of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

wrote 2 pages of pure sh*te n repeated the question for about half of that!

same as.. :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

am i the only person who actually understood the an trial question but still managed to make a balls of it..

i did nothing for irish.. i winged it all... i'll see what i get in august.. wish i'd done a bit now but sur what can ya do...

I'll be happy if I get my C but know well that I could easily have gotten a B...

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cen92

Yeah I winged it, read a summary of An Triail last night, I didnt have a clue what the questions meant so wrote a page and a half on something, Wrote what I could remember about Clare sa Speir and Fiche Blian ag Fas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Wrote an essay on hypocricy and how nobody helped Máire etc etc. I didn't do the question on Jack becasue I didn'y know what it meant :mad:

Advertisement